I ordered a necklace on the 26th April, still don't have it now and it's the 21st May, what annoyed me is that the website had .au after it, I didn't find out till I had ordered and paid for it that it was coming from Israel. Their explanation is that on the shipping information that its "worldwide shipping" I would think an Australia website that says "worldwide shipping" means from Australia......... I'm so annoyed that I was duped into something I'm so careful about, and the worse thing I still don't have a necklace even after emailing them, putting it on Facebook and even asking Australia Post to see if they can find it

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of mynamenecklace necklace from Mynamenecklace. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mynamenecklace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

ShiraLansing

Dear Customer,

I apologize for any issues you've had regarding your order.Please note we take every order seriously and will do our best to locate yours.

However, you did not provide any order details so as of right now, we are unable to look up your order.

Please send a private email to one of our fellow customer service managers and she will be more than happy to assist you - darcy@mynamenecklace.com.

Best Regards,