I ordered a custom necklace for my mother 12 days before Mothers day, I was supposed to have BEFORE mothers day.I received an email about receiving a credit for $8.50 - which quite frankly is NOT ENOUGH for the fact that I didn't have my mothers gift i want at least HALF of my money refunded

AND MY ORDER!

Second and MOST IMPORTANTLY, no one even touched on my original question.....WHERE'S MY ORDER!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

(ORDER # 50865757) I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND AM GETTING READY TO DISPUTE MY CHARGE TO PAYPAL.

THIS NECKLACE BETTER BE GORGEOUS!!UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of mynamenecklace necklace and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Mynamenecklace needs to "i want half my money back and my order now!!! you people promised on time delivery to deliver to my mom!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mynamenecklace necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mynamenecklace.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

Jaqueline

I had a similar problem with mynamenecklace.They no response from customer service and delivery.

I will not buy again from this company.

J.

ShiraLansing

Dear Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.Please note that on the day you placed your order, 5/1, the delivery guarantee for Mother's Day was only for orders with express shipping, and I can see from your order that you opted for standard shipping.

We did make it clear on the shipping page of our website that only UPS orders at the time would be guaranteed for delivery in time for the holiday.

I looked into your order and according to your USPS tracking number, it says it was delivered to you on 5/13.

Please contact me privately at shira@mynamenecklace.com and I will be happy to assist you with your order.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,