1.3
Style and Design

I feel like the product was way too expensive for what I received.I was disappointed in the quality of the necklace.

It is very thin and the engraving of the name is not clear. The letters are not carved out well. For example, the dot on the i barely shows, it just blends in with the rest of the letter, making it look like an L. The shipping took very long as well, over a month.

So if this is a gift for someone, make sure to order way in advance...I have bought a name necklace before at a jewellery store for just a little bit more money and have found the quality and design was way nicer than for this website, so I would recommend getting it at a jeweller and paying that extr money.You get what you pay for.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments