Adelaide, South Australia

I ordered my necklace on 5th May and all I want is information about the whereabouts of my order.I don't want it sent immediately..

Related: Mynamenecklace Customer Care Review from Brisbane, Queensland

I want the order details to be emailed through confirming my order. Apparently this is impossible

The only way to track your order is with an order ID - I can't get one therefore cant chase my order.

I have now sent 3 emails and 3 facebook messages and still have had NO response.I am at the point where I want my money refunded I'm so furious at the lack of communication and customer service.

I didn't like: Lack of personal response to my issues, Company not ethical, No gifts delivered as yet - still waiting, Lack of customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $64
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive any confirmation email. Can you please email me to confirm personal details at darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally locate your order and assist you?

I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,

Darcy Neil

Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace

In the initial email sent after order is placed you get your order number which also has a check order status link. Once your item is shipped they send another email.