Mynamenecklace - Unresolved order money has been taken though
I ordered my necklace on 5th May and all I want is information about the whereabouts of my order.I don't want it sent immediately..
I want the order details to be emailed through confirming my order. Apparently this is impossible
The only way to track your order is with an order ID - I can't get one therefore cant chase my order.
I have now sent 3 emails and 3 facebook messages and still have had NO response.I am at the point where I want my money refunded I'm so furious at the lack of communication and customer service.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of personal response to my issues
- Company not ethical
- No gifts delivered as yet - still waiting
- Lack of customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "Received my Mother's Day gift broken! So disappointing! Still no response from customer service, and a very upset husband. The chain is so thin, I don't know how they put..."
- "Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Shawn Grant Stokes convicted armed robber Darwin Northern Territory 0812 and Suzanne Jean Stokes Adultress and thief Karama Darwin Northern Territory 0812. * Suzanne Jean Stokes..."
- "Tim Webster from Radio 2UE in Sydney would have to be the GREATEST anti-aussie in Australia. He carried on "whimping" on his Radio Show about the waste of time and..."
- "Suzanne Jean Stokes Karama Darwin 0812 ... Suzanne Jean Stokes (nee Erickson) schemed and planned and connived to steal her 4 brothers and 2 sisters inheritance, which she eventually did.READ..."