I ordered my necklace on 5th May and all I want is information about the whereabouts of my order.I don't want it sent immediately..

I want the order details to be emailed through confirming my order. Apparently this is impossible

The only way to track your order is with an order ID - I can't get one therefore cant chase my order.

I have now sent 3 emails and 3 facebook messages and still have had NO response.I am at the point where I want my money refunded I'm so furious at the lack of communication and customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mynamenecklace customer care from Mynamenecklace was lack of personal response to my issues, company not ethical and no gifts delivered as yet - still waiting Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive any confirmation email. Can you please email me to confirm personal details at darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally locate your order and assist you?

I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,

Darcy Neil

Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace

In the initial email sent after order is placed you get your order number which also has a check order status link. Once your item is shipped they send another email.