Belfast, Northern Ireland
1.5K views 4 comments

Update by user Dec 03, 2014

Ive since spoken to Oliver the customer services manager who has arranged to refund both items in full prior to me sending them back in the freepost envelope.

Happy with the end result but could have done without the whole hassle in the first place.

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014

Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real and the gift card that I paid extra for i probably could have made and printed better myself.

Related: Mynamenecklace - Are you kidding me??

Customer service although quick to email back was terrible. They wanted to provide free post envelope to send back, however if it had got lost in post it would be my fault, so i opted to send back recorded delivery. UK to Israel, not cheap.

Some very snooty responses back from them towards the end of the email conversation.

Review about: Bracelet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $140
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

Annoyed

Oliver is there a number your company can be reached besides the 1-209-322-4666. Every time I call I get a message that the person is unavailable.

OliverGoldfinger

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.

As each and every item we ship out goes through very strict quality assurance tests, I can assure you that there is no reason for an item to arrive in a bad condition and I will make sure to investigate this case.

I am very pleased that after you have contacted me directly, we were able to resolve this matter immediately.

Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance,

Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

lemonjelly
London, London, United Kingdom #910180

I bought a bracelet with hearts and the stones fall , but told them and sent me another one and no problem , the things I bought they always fine or if not they will try and fix a new one

but bought 3 necklaces for my daughter and they all broke just 2 days after delivery.

OliverGoldfinger
to lemonjelly #910415

Dear Lemonjelly,

Thanks for your feedback. If you contact me to my email below, I will be happy to assist with any problem you have experienced with our products.

Oliver Goldfinger