Mynamenecklace - Terrible! AVOID!

Update added by user Dec 03, 2014

Ive since spoken to Oliver the customer services manager who has arranged to refund both items in full prior to me sending them back in the freepost envelope.

Happy with the end result but could have done without the whole hassle in the first place.

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014

Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real and the gift card that I paid extra for i probably could have made and printed better myself.

Customer service although quick to email back was terrible. They wanted to provide free post envelope to send back, however if it had got lost in post it would be my fault, so i opted to send back recorded delivery. UK to Israel, not cheap.

Some very snooty responses back from them towards the end of the email conversation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #564542 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mynamenecklace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 05, 2014 #911452

Oliver is there a number your company can be reached besides the 1-209-322-4666. Every time I call I get a message that the person is unavailable.

Dec 03, 2014 #910412

Dear Customer,
Apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.
As each and every item we ship out goes through very strict quality assurance tests, I can assure you that there is no reason for an item to arrive in a bad condition and I will make sure to investigate this case.
I am very pleased that after you have contacted me directly, we were able to resolve this matter immediately.
Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance,
Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace

Dec 03, 2014 #910180 London, London

I bought a bracelet with hearts and the stones fall , but told them and sent me another one and no problem , the things I bought they always fine or if not they will try and fix a new one
but bought 3 necklaces for my daughter and they all broke just 2 days after delivery.

Dec 03, 2014 #910415

Dear Lemonjelly,
Thanks for your feedback. If you contact me to my email below, I will be happy to assist with any problem you have experienced with our products.
Oliver Goldfinger
Customer Support Manager
My Name Necklace

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mynamenecklace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about