Mynamenecklace - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Arlington, Virginia
Update added by user May 19, 2015
Got mine today
Original review posted by user May 13, 2015
I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues.I ordered on 05/06/15.
I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is 50891682. I've sent two emails to the company and one to "Shira Lansing" with no response. And from what I'm reading the quality isn't worth it IF you even receive what you ordered.
I just want my money back.And i shouldn't be charged a"restocking fee" they failed to follow through on a service they promised.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it...."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Monogram earrings didn't look as good as they did online. My letters aren't legible. Company sent another pair, looked identical. See the pic of both pair. Nothing is different. My..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with..."
- "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..."
- "Water down sauce and paid 55 cents to get 1/2 full. If only another Pizza Hut were close. Order online and wait exact time of 15 minutes but..."