Mynamenecklace - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Arlington, Virginia

Update added by user May 19, 2015

Got mine today

Original review posted by user May 13, 2015

I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues.I ordered on 05/06/15.

I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is 50891682. I've sent two emails to the company and one to "Shira Lansing" with no response. And from what I'm reading the quality isn't worth it IF you even receive what you ordered.

I just want my money back.And i shouldn't be charged a"restocking fee" they failed to follow through on a service they promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #635389 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mynamenecklace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15, 2015 #984614

Dear Brian,
I do apologize for any inconveniences caused. I have responded to you via private email regarding your order and our production + shipping time frame. Your order was placed after the guarantee for Mother's Day delivery ended but is on time according to our time frame.
Please see my personal email to you for more information and clarification regarding your order. Again, I do apologize.
Best Regards,
Shira Lansing
Customer Service Manager MyNameNecklace

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mynamenecklace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about