Resolved

Update by user May 19, 2015

Got mine today

Original review posted by user May 13, 2015

I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues.I ordered on 05/06/15.

I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is 50891682. I've sent two emails to the company and one to "Shira Lansing" with no response. And from what I'm reading the quality isn't worth it IF you even receive what you ordered.

I just want my money back.And i shouldn't be charged a"restocking fee" they failed to follow through on a service they promised.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of other product from Mynamenecklace and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mynamenecklace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

ShiraLansing

Dear Brian,

I do apologize for any inconveniences caused.I have responded to you via private email regarding your order and our production + shipping time frame.

Your order was placed after the guarantee for Mother's Day delivery ended but is on time according to our time frame.

Please see my personal email to you for more information and clarification regarding your order.Again, I do apologize.

Best Regards,