Mynamenecklace - Review about Ring from Cardiff, Cardiff

40 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews

Poor costumer support!Stone feel out in one day, no way to get in contact with them,no replays to e mails or messinger.

Thinking about contacting trading standerds and shuting them down!

Not very happy as you can tell!Was a birthday present for my wife and spent good money for it and I want the aftercare I expect from them aswell.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #798789

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mynamenecklace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
A Barber

Apr 05 #1139527

Hi
I agree my husband bought me a necklace with our boys names on the footprints as a Mothers Day gift. I opened the package it came in to find the loop part of the fastening was broken. Like you my husband also paid good money for the necklace & also expected the after care part of the purchase. We to have also sent several emails & pictures but all have gone un responded.
We are absolutely disgusted with this & there entire non existent customer care. I agree that their company should be shut down.
Did you contact Trading Standards?

0 0 Reply
darcyneil

Mar 03 #1121311

Dear Customer,
I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and that you could not get through to us.
I would like to rectify your negative experience and resolve the issue with the ring for you. Can you please contact me directly at darcy@mynamenecklace.com and include your order ID if possible so I can take care of this case as soon as possible?
Again, I apologize for all your inconvenience and displeasure. I am looking forward to assisting you.
Sincerely,
Darcy Neil Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mynamenecklace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about
×