Cardiff, Cardiff

Poor costumer support!Stone feel out in one day, no way to get in contact with them,no replays to e mails or messinger.

Thinking about contacting trading standerds and shuting them down!

Not very happy as you can tell!Was a birthday present for my wife and spent good money for it and I want the aftercare I expect from them aswell.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

A Barber

Hi

I agree my husband bought me a necklace with our boys names on the footprints as a Mothers Day gift.I opened the package it came in to find the loop part of the fastening was broken.

Like you my husband also paid good money for the necklace & also expected the after care part of the purchase.

We to have also sent several emails & pictures but all have gone un responded.

We are absolutely disgusted with this & there entire non existent customer care.I agree that their company should be shut down.

Did you contact Trading Standards?

darcyneil

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and that you could not get through to us.

I would like to rectify your negative experience and resolve the issue with the ring for you.

Can you please contact me directly at darcy@mynamenecklace.com and include your order ID if possible so I can take care of this case as soon as possible?

Again, I apologize for all your inconvenience and displeasure.I am looking forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,