Ordered necklace on May 1 @ 9:00pm cst.Item came in on May 15th and site stated guaranteed by Mother's Day.
After waiting for response they said 7 days plus 4 to manufacture from receipt of money. That's 11 days. Yet it took 14 days. The item didn't even get received by the post office until after Mother's Day.
11 days after ordering. Not very happy customer. Have screenshot of guarantee by mothers day webpage.
Need to file suit for false advertising.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!..."
- "Poor costumer support! Stone feel out in one day, no way to get in contact with them,no replays to e mails or messinger. Thinking about contacting trading standerds and shuting..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."