Review about Mynamenecklace Necklace from Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Darcy and myname necklace for replacing my daughter's nameplate necklace. She is the happiest little girl!!!!!!!!
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015
I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it.When i finally gave it to her she didnt even have it on for 30 minutes and now her name is in half.
I tried to crazy glue it for her so she would stop crying but thats not going to last.
I contacted customer service and received NO RESPONSE.This company is a joke, sells crappy items.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mynamenecklace Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "Took forever to get in mail. Bracelet was ***! Basically a piece of string with a silver plate. Didn't even lay in my wrist right! $30 for *** & charging..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I saw this sign on the morning of April 18th 2015 out front of PSL Target and I had to know why someone would put this up. I really thought..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Kenworth T680 (500 hp cummins, 13 speed ultra shift plus, Ag380) and noticed a slight vibration upon bob tailing it home from dealer, so I..."
- "I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the..."