Review about Mynamenecklace Necklace from Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Update added by user Nov 17, 2015
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Darcy and myname necklace for replacing my daughter's nameplate necklace. She is the happiest little girl!!!!!!!!
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015
I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it.When i finally gave it to her she didnt even have it on for 30 minutes and now her name is in half.
I tried to crazy glue it for her so she would stop crying but thats not going to last.
I contacted customer service and received NO RESPONSE.This company is a joke, sells crappy items.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mynamenecklace Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "Monogram earrings didn't look as good as they did online. My letters aren't legible. Company sent another pair, looked identical. See the pic of both pair. Nothing is different. My..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "I had truegreen for about three months. Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster. I asked the guy if i needed to water..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."