Review about Mynamenecklace Necklace from Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Update added by user Nov 17, 2015

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Darcy and myname necklace for replacing my daughter's nameplate necklace. She is the happiest little girl!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015

I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it.When i finally gave it to her she didnt even have it on for 30 minutes and now her name is in half.

I tried to crazy glue it for her so she would stop crying but thats not going to last.

I contacted customer service and received NO RESPONSE.This company is a joke, sells crappy items.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mynamenecklace Necklace
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #730496 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mynamenecklace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 30 #1136805

I have written to emails about the status of my order and received no response. It's been 9 days and website states they it's still being created. Where is my necklace and why is your customer service so poor? I need to know what's going on or else I will take this further. This is my last time trying all forms of contact

Feb 22 #1116151

I ordered 4 bracelets on Feb 11 , 2016 . i waited to get an email with the tracking number or not even a call after more then 5 text on customer care . you guys are very unprofessional how do you stay in business in this lousy way of working with people like me that work hard for their money I want my money back or i will go further with this. waiting on you reply

Nov 08, 2015 #1060220

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your purchase.
All of our items are made from top quality materials and undergo strict quality assurance procedures before they get sent out to our customers. Should there be any possible issues, we are always available to assist and offer prompt resolutions.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate your email in our Inbox, however, I have taken the liberty of contacting you personally with a possible solution to the issue with your item and will be looking forward to your response.
Best Regards,
Darcy Neil Customer Service Manager

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mynamenecklace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about