Review about Mynamenecklace Necklace from New Haven, Connecticut

83 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews

Where do I start?Well for starters… my name is Thai!

T-H-A-I … like the "Thai" in "Thailand".

But according to the creators my name is "Thal" w/ a L. The necklaces look nothing like the pictures. The silver one is a refund from a bad review about the "rose gold". Which isn't even rose gold as you can tell!!

The silver one was supposed to resemble the "Monica" necklace it looks great in contrast then there's the ending… and like most have said the necklaces are cheap and thin. EMBARRASSING! I paid $52 for a thin piece of sh*^. Even Claire's necklaces are cheaper!!

Very disappointed.Wish I would have looked at the reviews before purchasing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
83 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04, 2015 #1058674

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase.
All of our items are made from top quality materials and undergo strict quality assurance procedures before they get sent out to our customers. Although we invest great effort in production and representation of our items, we understand that not every design can fit to everyone's taste.
I would like to assist you in finding a satisfactory solution to this issue and will be in touch with you shortly.
Best Regards,
Darcy Neil Customer Service Manager darcy@mynamenecklace.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mynamenecklace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about
×