Avondale, Arizona

Received my surprised Mother's Day gift.It's suppose to have my son and daughters name with their birthstone and mine.

Unfortunately my daughter's name was spelled wrong suppose to be Annabelle not Annabella and both the names are upside down on the pendant.As u can see the pic below.

Review about: Engraved Floating Charms With Locket Round Locket With Crystals.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,