Avondale, Arizona
1.5
Style and Design

Received my surprised Mother's Day gift.It's suppose to have my son and daughters name with their birthstone and mine.

Unfortunately my daughter's name was spelled wrong suppose to be Annabelle not Annabella and both the names are upside down on the pendant.As u can see the pic below.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,

Darcy Neil Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace

Mynamenecklace - Dodgy Company - Don't buy from these people. Mynamenecklace "Two years ago I ordered 3 necklaces for my 3 nieces for Christmas. I received all 3 but one was incorrectly spelt, so one of my nieces didn't receive her..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Terrible! AVOID! Mynamenecklace "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..." Read more Mynamenecklace - shocking quality Mynamenecklace "I ordered the puzzle friendship bracelets 3 weeks before Christmas. To my surprise, they arrived within a week. I was given a tracking number so I was able to track..." Read more Mynamenecklace Necklace Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mynamenecklace "Received my Mother's Day gift broken! So disappointing! Still no response from customer service, and a very upset husband. The chain is so thin, I don't know how they put..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more