Sydenham, Victoria

Kids purchased a product for their Mum for Mothers day which fell apart after just 1 day of wearing and locket now lost as it fell off bracelet. On the 13th of May i sent email and still to date have had NOTHING.. Not one response yet. - NO service or support shown here.

They are quick to take your money but SLOW for service or refunds

Have posted on their facebook page twice and resent initial email but still nothing. The locket has been lost as it fell off. Am wanting full refund and am not interested in new product or replacement product.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor service, bad quality" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mynamenecklace bracelet from Mynamenecklace was no-one cares in your company, company not ethical and no response from customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,