Kids purchased a product for their Mum for Mothers day which fell apart after just 1 day of wearing and locket now lost as it fell off bracelet. On the 13th of May i sent email and still to date have had NOTHING.. Not one response yet. - NO service or support shown here.
They are quick to take your money but SLOW for service or refunds
Have posted on their facebook page twice and resent initial email but still nothing. The locket has been lost as it fell off. Am wanting full refund and am not interested in new product or replacement product.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No-one cares in your company
- Company not ethical
- No response from customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Poor costumer support! Stone feel out in one day, no way to get in contact with them,no replays to e mails or messinger. Thinking about contacting trading standerds and shuting..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!..."
- "Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special. After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i..."
- "I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When..."
- " There has been a fraud case of delivering BRICKS instead of Sony Alpha A58Y 20.1MP Digital SLR Camera.The delivery was delayed by 1 day with respect to the original..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."