Sydenham, Victoria

Kids purchased a product for their Mum for Mothers day which fell apart after just 1 day of wearing and locket now lost as it fell off bracelet. On the 13th of May i sent email and still to date have had NOTHING.. Not one response yet. - NO service or support shown here.

Related: Mynamenecklace Bracelet Review from Overland Park, Kansas

They are quick to take your money but SLOW for service or refunds

Have posted on their facebook page twice and resent initial email but still nothing. The locket has been lost as it fell off. Am wanting full refund and am not interested in new product or replacement product.

Review about: Bracelet.

I didn't like: No-one cares in your company, Company not ethical, No response from customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor service, bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,