274 views

I purchased an item back in April, it was supposedly despatched but never showed up, I contacted my name necklace who advised the item had been "lost" and that they would again make a new necklace and send it out. 2 months later no item received.

I contacted the, again and they advised the item was "lost" again in transit. I requested a refund which was supposedly done straight away. I am now 3 months down the line with no item and being at loss due to the money being taken out of my account.

The only words I can say is that

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE INTERNET SCAM AND ARE BASICALLY STEALING MONEY

Product or Service Mentioned: Mynamenecklace Necklace.

Location: London, England

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam,

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

I would like to assure you that our company is no scam, and I must say our policy is very clear about lost - we always make sure our customers either receive the item they purchased or a full refund.

As there are no details here to assist me locating your order, I would like to ask you to contact me directly through my email below, and I am sure we will be able to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,