Croydon, Victoria County

I ordered/purchased a necklace on the 6th April for mothers day with my sons name on it, it seemed like a very special gift for mothers day.My mother still hasn't received the gift.

There is no phone number on their website an they aren't replying to my emails. My Money is lost, very upset.... do not order from this website its definitely not legit. Guess physical stores will be around for a while with this type of internet scam.

Please do not purchase from this website unless you are willing to risk losing your money thank you very much.A very unhappy customer indeed

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Mynamenecklace. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mynamenecklace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace and mynamenecklace shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that your mother still has not received the gift you ordered from us. Can you please contact me at darcy@mynamenecklace.com so we can try to resolve this for you as soon as possible? I am sorry we need to ask you to contact us since there is no detail to identify your order here.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I am looking forward o hearing from you.

Sincerely,