2.0

I also ordered something for Christmas on Dec 4th. I have not received it yet, (it's now Jan 9th). I e-mailed via "Customer Service" and was told by Rocco Davis (on Jan 4th) that "due to an error in the system, the postal service's automatically generated tracking numbers are untrackable. Please be assured however, that your order was produced and shipped on time."

I e-mailed back the same day that even though it was shipped "on time" I still have not received it. I asked for status, and they have not replied.

I am seeing through customer comments that the postal service "error" is a common complaint. "Lost in the mail" is another common complaint.

I would like to either receive my purchase or my money back.

I will now e-mail this "Oliver" from MyName Necklace Customer Service (below) and see if I can get satisfaction. Very disappointed in myself for not reviewing customer comments BEFORE I ordered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery has not arrived and no response from customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mynamenecklace bracelet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Mynamenecklace needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mynamenecklace bracelet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mynamenecklace.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

OliverGoldfinger

Dear Customer,

We have indeed experienced a temporary technical issue with the tracking numbers but we have immediately resolved it.

However, all orders have been shipped on time and should have arrived before Christmas if it was guaranteed.

There are cases that packages get lost, but this happens in rare cases. If you did not, however, receive your order until now, it seems that it might have been lost or stolen.

In such cases, and with any case of a problem or a question, we are here to assist.

You are welcome to contact me directly as I will be more than happy to speed things up.Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com