Canvey Island, England

Necklace catch broke after 4 week so sent back after taking pictures, after a week I contacted them & asked for an update, said they have not received it & now ignoring my emails.

I searched for a phone number & after allot of goggling I found one but its just an answer phone & surprise no call back.

Complete waste of space, this was a gift for my wife from here 2 sons so as you can expect she's a bit upset. not sure what to do next :( just want the item back, would of paid someone local if I knew they was in another country.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

DanielleSamuels

Dear Customer

Thank you for your Review.

I am very sorry to hear what has happened, I will personally take of this. Our Customer Service is our highest priority.

Please can I ask that you email me your order number or the name you ordered with, and I will look at this as soon as possible, to make sure that your wife has her necklace back again very soon.

Please write to me at danielle@mynamenecklace.com

I look forward to hearing from you Regards Danielle Samuels Customer Service Manager My Name Necklace