Style and Design

I ordered from mynamenecklace almost over a month ago and still have not receive my items.I emailed customer service constantly but they do not seem to be helpful at all and will not tell me where my order is.

the gave me a $3 dollars as refund and said they will delivery my order, still nothing. this company seems a totall rip off to me. wasted myt $50. Be careful when you guys order because there is no phone number to contact them.

It was suppose to be a gift for someone but the day is been passed.the took my money and didnt deliver.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of mynamenecklace shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Mynamenecklace needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mynamenecklace shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mynamenecklace.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Darcy Neil Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace