Melbourne, Victoria

I ordered the puzzle friendship bracelets 3 weeks before Christmas. To my surprise, they arrived within a week. I was given a tracking number so I was able to track their quick delivery from Israel, to Germany, to the UK to Australia.

Related: Mynamenecklace - Late delivery, Poor quality, Badly presented. RUBBISH!!!!!

However I am really disappointed with the quality, both the bracelets have come apart a dozen times since receiving them. Even though we have fixed them after each time, it doesn't take much force at all for the link that joins the charm to the bracelet to come apart again. They have come apart from taking off our jackets, to putting them off and tightening them and also randomly for no reason.

I think the problem is, because the bracelets are customized, they are made to order and are only put together right before shipping based on your engraving and colour preferences.

That's fine and understandable.

However, for simple bracelets that cost over $70 (though I've noticed the product is now discounted)....one would expect that they would be designed to be more durable.

Review about: Best Friends Puzzle Bracelet In Silver.

I liked: Delivery.

I didn't like: Quality.

3.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.