Mynamenecklace - shocking quality

55 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews

I ordered the puzzle friendship bracelets 3 weeks before Christmas. To my surprise, they arrived within a week. I was given a tracking number so I was able to track their quick delivery from Israel, to Germany, to the UK to Australia.

However I am really disappointed with the quality, both the bracelets have come apart a dozen times since receiving them. Even though we have fixed them after each time, it doesn't take much force at all for the link that joins the charm to the bracelet to come apart again. They have come apart from taking off our jackets, to putting them off and tightening them and also randomly for no reason.

I think the problem is, because the bracelets are customized, they are made to order and are only put together right before shipping based on your engraving and colour preferences.

That's fine and understandable.

However, for simple bracelets that cost over $70 (though I've noticed the product is now discounted)....one would expect that they would be designed to be more durable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
55 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mynamenecklace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about
×