Resolved
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 17, 2015

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Darcy and myname necklace for replacing my daughter's nameplate necklace. She is the happiest little girl!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015

I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it.When i finally gave it to her she didnt even have it on for 30 minutes and now her name is in half.

I tried to crazy glue it for her so she would stop crying but thats not going to last.

I contacted customer service and received NO RESPONSE.This company is a joke, sells crappy items.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mynamenecklace necklace from Mynamenecklace and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mynamenecklace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

I have written to emails about the status of my order and received no response.It's been 9 days and website states they it's still being created.

Where is my necklace and why is your customer service so poor?

I need to know what's going on or else I will take this further.This is my last time trying all forms of contact

I ordered 4 bracelets on Feb 11 , 2016 .i waited to get an email with the tracking number or not even a call after more then 5 text on customer care .

you guys are very unprofessional how do you stay in business in this lousy way of working with people like me that work hard for their money I want my money back or i will go further with this.waiting on you reply

darcyneil

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your purchase.

All of our items are made from top quality materials and undergo strict quality assurance procedures before they get sent out to our customers. Should there be any possible issues, we are always available to assist and offer prompt resolutions.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate your email in our Inbox, however, I have taken the liberty of contacting you personally with a possible solution to the issue with your item and will be looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,