2.1
Style and Design

Where do I start?Well for starters… my name is Thai!

T-H-A-I … like the "Thai" in "Thailand".

But according to the creators my name is "Thal" w/ a L. The necklaces look nothing like the pictures. The silver one is a refund from a bad review about the "rose gold". Which isn't even rose gold as you can tell!!

The silver one was supposed to resemble the "Monica" necklace it looks great in contrast then there's the ending… and like most have said the necklaces are cheap and thin. EMBARRASSING! I paid $52 for a thin piece of sh*^. Even Claire's necklaces are cheaper!!

Very disappointed.Wish I would have looked at the reviews before purchasing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of mynamenecklace necklace. Mynamenecklace needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mynamenecklace necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mynamenecklace.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

DanielleSamuels

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.I am very sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase.

All of our items are made from top quality materials and undergo strict quality assurance procedures before they get sent out to our customers.

Although we invest great effort in production and representation of our items, we understand that not every design can fit to everyone's taste.

I would like to assist you in finding a satisfactory solution to this issue and will be in touch with you shortly.

Best Regards,