1.2

Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

Mynamenecklace - Shipping Service Review Mynamenecklace "I placed an order on December 13th. Paid extra to have boxes and a bracelet and expedited shipping, guaranteed delivery for Christmas. I have checked tracking for three days and..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Clemmons, North Carolina Mynamenecklace "Products are cheap and *** DONT DO IT Necklace falls apart and cannot contact anyone DONT DO IT When viewing their website, if you feel like you have found a good deal, consider the..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Bracelet Review from Overland Park, Kansas Mynamenecklace "Took forever to get in mail. Bracelet was ***! Basically a piece of string with a silver plate. Didn't even lay in my wrist right! $30 for *** & charging..." Read more Mynamenecklace - shocking quality Mynamenecklace "I ordered the puzzle friendship bracelets 3 weeks before Christmas. To my surprise, they arrived within a week. I was given a tracking number so I was able to track..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more