Clemmons, North Carolina

Products are cheap and ***

Related: Mynamenecklace - BEWARE.NOT PRECIOUS METALS NO REAL GOLD OR SILVER, only cheap dangerous metals used.

DONT DO IT

Necklace falls apart and cannot contact anyone

DONT DO IT

When viewing their website, if you feel like you have found a good deal, consider the jewelry from the quarter machines at Walmart. They are made out of the same quality but on $.25!

I liked: Look of the necklace, Nothing junk, Junk, Junkk, Jjunk.

2.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mynamenecklace Necklace
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,