Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I received a monogram necklace as a gift.I've only worn it 3 times.

The chain broke and the monogram is tarnished?! I sent email on Sunday with a photo explaining the item was a gift and asking about replacement procedure. I have since gone back and forth with whomever is on the receiving end of the email, 2-3/day, having to explain I do not have any order information as the item was a gift. I'm basically being told they can't do anything without this information.

How about stand behind your product and replace the damaged item!!

I will never use this company nor will I allow anyone I know to order from them.I am also contacting BBB.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mynamenecklace Necklace
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

LadyScot

So why not contact your gifter and ask them for the order details for the warranty? Any reasonable person would do this.

darcyneil
#1302062

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,