Epsom, England
1.8

Ordered a necklace which took 9 weeks to get here.. And it's has a D on the end of the name robyn :/

This person wrote the review because of not as described of name necklace from Mynamenecklace and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mynamenecklace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #952724

It's not a d, my name ends in an r and I have the same decorative swirl at the end. Your necklace is beautiful. Smile.

One thing you didn't notice about the necklace: there's also a 6 before the R in Robyn. So it actually says 6RobynD.

There is no D at the end, nor is there a 6.... it's just a curly font.

that's not a D, that's a curve at the end of the N, to give more stability to the necklace. It looks fine.

Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel #943575

Dear Customer

I can see from your Picture that you have a Carrie Style name necklace. The Carrie Style font, has a curl on the end of the last letter, as shown on our website.

Please can you send me a Order Number or the name you used to make this order and I would be happy to help you find a suitable solution.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Danielle Samuels Customer Service Manager My Name Necklace danielle@mynamenecklace.com