1.5
Style and Design

Received my surprised Mother's Day gift.It's suppose to have my son and daughters name with their birthstone and mine.

Unfortunately my daughter's name was spelled wrong suppose to be Annabelle not Annabella and both the names are upside down on the pendant.As u can see the pic below.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,