Monogram earrings didn't look as good as they did online.My letters aren't legible.

Company sent another pair, looked identical. See the pic of both pair. Nothing is different.

My initials are HMR.Only letter that is legible is the "M"!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mynamenecklace and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mynamenecklace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace mynamenecklace earrings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Montgomery, Alabama Mynamenecklace "Ordered necklace on May 1 @ 9:00pm cst. Item came in on May 15th and site stated guaranteed by Mother's Day. After waiting for response they said 7..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Clemmons, North Carolina Mynamenecklace "Products are cheap and *** DONT DO IT Necklace falls apart and cannot contact anyone DONT DO IT When viewing their website, if you feel like you have found a good deal, consider the..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Dont Do It: SCAM Mynamenecklace "Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company. I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more