Ranchester, Wyoming
100% full Not resolved

I ordered 5 necklaces from Them and today I tracked it and it has been "delivered" to someone in another country!!I have no idea what to do.

These were gifts in memory of my nephew who passed away this year. I've sent emails and nothing! PLEASE CALL ME!!!! If anyone has any ideas on how I can try to find my items I would LOVE help!!

I have the address where they were delivered. I'm a mess over this! Im usually so careful but these looked like an amazing way to help my family remember my little buddy that's gone. ANY HELP WILL BE SO SO APPRECIATED!!!!

Oh, and My Name Necklace, please contact me ASAP; I don't want to have to call police, lawyers, etc. To take care of this; BUT I WILL!!! How can people do this? I'm so sorry to all of you that are going through similar or other crappy circumstances due to this company.

I added a pic of the "delivery confirmation" to someone in a completely different country and nowhere near the same address!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

Review about: Mynamenecklace Necklace.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Either send me what I ordered so I have it in less than one week and give me a reduction in cost or FULL REFUND!!!.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

PLEASE HELP

USPS SAID Package had wrong zip code consequently we never received it.

Can you rectify the zip code so it can be delivered.

OliverGoldfinger
#920477

Dear Brandi,

We have produced and shipped the items you have ordered to arrive in time for Christmas.

although rare, it is possible that a mistake in the shipping process was made and I will contact UPS to investigate this as soon as possible.

I will also call you today to resolve this matter as soon as possible and make sure you receive what you ordered.

Sincerely,

Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

to OliverGoldfinger Rock Springs, Wyoming, United States #920480

Oliver,

Thank you for your response and I truly hope that you do find my items and get them to me!Here is my email address.

Please email me and I can give you any information that may help find my order and get it to me. I have a tracking number, order ID, address where UPS said they delivered my items. PLEASE, you have no idea how much these items mean to me and my family!!

Thank you and I sincerely hope I hear from you very soon and we can get this resolved.Here's my email: brandijo.king@gmail.com