Mynamenecklace - I ordered 5 necklaces and a bracelet from My Name Necklace on Dec. 19th. I paid extra for it to be delivered by CHRISTMAS. I've tracked my order since I received the email that it had been sent. When
I ordered 5 necklaces from Them and today I tracked it and it has been "delivered" to someone in another country!!I have no idea what to do.
These were gifts in memory of my nephew who passed away this year. I've sent emails and nothing! PLEASE CALL ME!!!! If anyone has any ideas on how I can try to find my items I would LOVE help!!
I have the address where they were delivered. I'm a mess over this! Im usually so careful but these looked like an amazing way to help my family remember my little buddy that's gone. ANY HELP WILL BE SO SO APPRECIATED!!!!
Oh, and My Name Necklace, please contact me ASAP; I don't want to have to call police, lawyers, etc. To take care of this; BUT I WILL!!! How can people do this? I'm so sorry to all of you that are going through similar or other crappy circumstances due to this company.
I added a pic of the "delivery confirmation" to someone in a completely different country and nowhere near the same address!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Either send me what I ordered so I have it in less than one week and give me a reduction in cost or FULL REFUND!!!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Took forever to get in mail. Bracelet was ***! Basically a piece of string with a silver plate. Didn't even lay in my wrist right! $30 for *** & charging..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "It's Horrible. It's terrible, It's just bad mmmm mmmmmkuay. It makes my skin dry................... It breaks me out in rash pimple things................... it makes me itchy....................... And it doesn't..."
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "I signed up for a free trial yesterday. However, found out this morning that despite being a "free" trial, my card had been charged with multiple $1 charges, bringing my..."