Featured Not resolved

Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company.I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got for 229.00 was absolute ***.

The name was so small you couldn't even read it and the chain was so flimsy it knotted up. In addition I doubt this was gold since they sent me a silver polishing cloth. I was not happy and wanted a refund since thats what the website had said, 100% refund. In the process of communicating with "Teddy" he kept trying to give me everything but the 100 percent refund that was legitimately owed to me.

I advised him the necklace was so cheap for I had only taken it out of the box 2 times and the chain had tangled. He told me he would give me a 30% refund, which is a complete violation of his companys own policy. I am currently in a dispute on paypal with this company. It also turns out there are several several claims against this *** company and Paypal is monitoring their suspicious behavior.

The product is absolute junk and Teddy is sketchy at best. The practices of this company are very unethical.

I have necessarily been back and forth with this Teddy for days while he tries to convince me and have me agree to anything other than a 100% refund.I have never had a paypal claim and I suggest you DO NOT BUY from this place.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $229. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mynamenecklace and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mynamenecklace necklace from Mynamenecklace was difficult to contact and quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mynamenecklace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Mynamenecklace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate your order in our system based on the provided details.

Please rest assured that our customers' satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.

We work hard to provide prompt resolutions to any possible issues and take pride in quality of our service.

Based on your description of the issue and the image of the item, I believe that you might have placed your order with a different company, however, I will be happy to try and assist you and investigate this issue.Please kindly contact me at darcy@mynamenecklace.com and please rest assured that should there have been a mistake on our part, we will rectify it to your complete satisfaction.

Best Regards, Darcy Neil Customer Service Manager darcy@mynamenecklace.com