Mynamenecklace - Dont Do It: SCAM

76 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews

Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company.I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got for 229.00 was absolute ***.

The name was so small you couldn't even read it and the chain was so flimsy it knotted up. In addition I doubt this was gold since they sent me a silver polishing cloth. I was not happy and wanted a refund since thats what the website had said, 100% refund. In the process of communicating with "Teddy" he kept trying to give me everything but the 100 percent refund that was legitimately owed to me.

I advised him the necklace was so cheap for I had only taken it out of the box 2 times and the chain had tangled. He told me he would give me a 30% refund, which is a complete violation of his companys own policy. I am currently in a dispute on paypal with this company. It also turns out there are several several claims against this *** company and Paypal is monitoring their suspicious behavior.

The product is absolute junk and Teddy is sketchy at best. The practices of this company are very unethical.

I have necessarily been back and forth with this Teddy for days while he tries to convince me and have me agree to anything other than a 100% refund.I have never had a paypal claim and I suggest you DO NOT BUY from this place.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mynamenecklace Necklace
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #740036

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mynamenecklace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
76 of 218 Mynamenecklace reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
darcyneil

Nov 26, 2015 #1070002

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking your time to submit your review.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate your order in our system based on the provided details.
Please rest assured that our customers' satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We work hard to provide prompt resolutions to any possible issues and take pride in quality of our service.
Based on your description of the issue and the image of the item, I believe that you might have placed your order with a different company, however, I will be happy to try and assist you and investigate this issue. Please kindly contact me at darcy@mynamenecklace.com and please rest assured that should there have been a mistake on our part, we will rectify it to your complete satisfaction.
Best Regards, Darcy Neil Customer Service Manager darcy@mynamenecklace.com

2 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.