Although I had seen a couple reviews that were not so good, I really wanted a name necklace, so I went ahead and ordered from my name necklace. I figured that the necklace only costs 39.95 and it is still less than half of what most retailers sell them for, I will take the risk. I also paid with paypal so it is easy to get your money back if you have any problems with the order. It took me less than 5 minutes to place the order, and I immediately received a email confirmation from them (I checked my spam/junk inbox since I saw that sometimes it goes there). After a few days I received an email that my necklace had shipped out and should arrive in 14-16 days.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the package had arrived in a week and a half, and the necklace itself looked like excellent quality, shiny without a scratch. I also checked the back and it had a 925 sterling silver stamp to verify that it's real sterling silver.

I have been wearing it a week now, and have been complimented on it more than a few times. I wanted to take some time out to let people know that even though I was very hesitant at first, I am really happy with my purchase.

Review about: Mynamenecklace Necklace.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #771219

Jewelry Girl, you have no idea what you are talking about "the company is in Tel Aviv, Israel, so do use PayPal to do your transaction to protect yourselves!!"

you protect yourself no matter what even if it comes from your neighbours house... why would you have to protect yourself because it comes from israel?!... oh nooo they will eat your money and run.. bunch of ignorant hicks.

i for one, ordered with mynamenecklace not long ago, didn't receive it yet but I'm in no rush.. and was quite happy that I was dealing with an Israeli company... they know how to do thing legit.

Rossville, Tennessee, United States #619210

I guess I am one of those people who also had a good experience with this company.I ordered through PayPal and bought name necklaces for my sisters.

The necklaces arrived on time with no problems and are gorgeous!

All are stamped with the 10K mark and the package arrived promptly at my door.Just a heads up; the company is in Tel Aviv, Israel, so do use PayPal to do your transaction to protect yourselves!!