Two years ago I ordered 3 necklaces for my 3 nieces for Christmas.I received all 3 but one was incorrectly spelt, so one of my nieces didn't receive her necklace for Christmas.

I ordered a necklace for my granddaughter last year as a birthday gift. My grand daughter wore the necklace once and she bent the necklace. She was not even 2 years of age at that stage. The necklace was as thin as a piece of paper.

Now trying to get a refund from these people is like pulling teeth. I gave them my bank details and that wasn't good enough. They insisted that since I purchased it through Paypal they would have to give me a refund through Paypal. The problem was that I no longer had a Paypal account and the card that was used for the purchase, I no longer had.

I sent them an email to advise of this but they insisted that they would only refund me to a Paypal account, and suggested I start another Paypal account. After about 20 emails, back and forth, they have sent me an email showing that they have refunded me, only to realise that they have sent payment to the wrong person. When I emailed them again to let them know that they paid the wrong person, they started blaming me for everything.

They do not take responsibility for their mistakes.So as it stands I still haven't received my refund

Review about: Mynamenecklace Necklace.

I didn't like: Quality of products, Not getting my product or my money back.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,