The website is misleading and the product delivered was shocking, the sparkling letter of the name necklace was dipped in glitter and the sterling silver isn't sterling silver!The customer service team, isn't actually a team.

Save your money, I'm currently putting a complaint through to Fair Trading. The website is misleading and the product delivered was shocking, the sparkling letter of the name necklace was dipped in glitter and the sterling silver isn't sterling silver! The customer service team, isn't actually a team.

Save your money, I'm currently putting a complaint through to Fair Trading.Do not buy from this website, it's a scam!

Review about: Mynamenecklace Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,