Reordered an item on December 5th 2017 due to my first purchase breaking (The first time I ordered I had no issues, the shipment came in the day it should've, and it was an overall positive experience, which led me to reorder to replace the item).They offered me a 50% discount to replace the necklace.

Was guaranteed shipping before Christmas, but did not show up. Finally received item on January 16, 2018, but It is not the same item. Necklace inscription is MUCH thicker than the original. No one has replied to my emails.

I have sent about 11 emails, yet no response. The only time I actually got a response was when I wanted to repurchase the item. Clearly will only reply if it will bring in any sales, but to give a refund or to sort out an issue is impossible to get a hold of them. Nonetheless, they falsely reassured that someone will reply to the email within 48 hours as well as falsely guaranteed shipping.

I am truly unhappy with the service, or the lack of I should say.

Very frustrating and extremely negative experience.I have never run into such horrible service.

Review about: Mynamenecklace Sterling Silver Arabic Name Necklace.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments