Update by user Jan 31

NOTHING WAS RESOLVED ! NO money, no item !

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

I ordered a necklace for my mum with her daughter's names on it for Christmas.All over their website was clearly written " GUARANTEED for X-mas", the item will be delivered to your door by the 23rd December - that was the only reason I ordered it.

I could not wait to get it and I even told everyone in family about it - so everyone was expecting to see my mum happy when she gets it but unfortunately she won't be. SO SAD! It is 29th December - my necklace hasn't arrived yet. I tried to find some contact details - head office details and phone number to speak with someone to find out what happened.

There is no contact number except the email, where it took them 2 days to response with no care at all saying my item will be delivered 19th of January - that is it!! Excuse me ? How about guaranteed for X-mas ? I sent another email but NO response this time!!

I am leaving country tomorrow coming home to my mum without a present - very sad !!!

I am absolutely disappointed and will never recommend this company to anyone and will NEVER buy anything again.Please do not order from them to avoid disappointment.

MartinaF wrote the review because of not as described at Mynamenecklace. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Mynamenecklace to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no phone number and lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mynamenecklace and mynamenecklace shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,

Darcy Neil Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace

Porterville, California, United States #1262565

My item was barely shipped today and I placed the order December 11th! I feel your pain, this website is terrible!