Update by user Jan 31, 2017

NOTHING WAS RESOLVED ! NO money, no item !

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

I ordered a necklace for my mum with her daughter's names on it for Christmas. All over their website was clearly written " GUARANTEED for X-mas", the item will be delivered to your door by the 23rd December - that was the only reason I ordered it.

I could not wait to get it and I even told everyone in family about it - so everyone was expecting to see my mum happy when she gets it but unfortunately she won't be. SO SAD! It is 29th December - my necklace hasn't arrived yet. I tried to find some contact details - head office details and phone number to speak with someone to find out what happened.

There is no contact number except the email, where it took them 2 days to response with no care at all saying my item will be delivered 19th of January - that is it!! Excuse me ? How about guaranteed for X-mas ? I sent another email but NO response this time!!

I am leaving country tomorrow coming home to my mum without a present - very sad !!!

I am absolutely disappointed and will never recommend this company to anyone and will NEVER buy anything again. Please do not order from them to avoid disappointment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mynamenecklace Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No phone number, Lack of customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments

darcyneil

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible? We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,

Darcy Neil Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace

Porterville, California, United States #1262565

My item was barely shipped today and I placed the order December 11th! I feel your pain, this website is terrible!