Style and Design

Order a necklace 12 days ago and it was GUARANTEED by chrstimas.Didn't arrive and I had no present for my wife.

Need I say more. I will never order from this company ever again. And try to find a phone # to call. Not easy, but I got it, then they hung up everytime I called.

What a sham!! And why do a have to have at 100 words for this review? Sham Order a necklace 12 days ago and it was GUARANTEED by chrstimas. Didn't arrive and I had no present for my wife.

What a sham!!

And why do a have to have at 100 words for this review?Sham

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $69. Mynamenecklace needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mynamenecklace.

Had an Experience with Mynamenecklace?

Comments

darcyneil
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel #1261800

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service.

Can you please contact me via darcy@mynamenecklace.com so I can personally assist you as soon as possible?We cannot locate your order yet since your personal details are not provided here.

I apologize for any inconveniences and I am looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,