Update by user Jun 11, 2012

Hi, I just received the packet with the bracelet. Thank you.

Update by user Jun 01, 2012

I just received the shipping confirmation. I will update the review immediately I receive the bracelet.

And just as an advice, when there is a complain/problem with an order, it would be easier for the customers to get a prompt reply to the emails, so there is not need to use other sources like this site to obtain an answer. However, I\'m glad you are taking care of your image by following this sites.

Update by user Jun 01, 2012

Original review posted by user May 25, 2012

I purchased a bracelet for a birthday gift (#5199006), and when I went to the post office to pick it up SURPRISE.... the envelope WAS EMPTY!

The post office agent was also surprised as the envelope was perfectly sealed. I have been trying to contact the company but there is not customer service. The customer service number they provide in their website is faked! When I call it goes to a home style voice mail.

I have sent emails and they haven't replied yet.

The company that charged the credit card is TENENGROUP and it's from Israel. BEWARE of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mynamenecklace Bracelet.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 25, 2012.

Comments

Back in June I ordered a necklace for my daughters graduation. As I have read in many other sites, the necklace was "shipped" to the wrong address in Florida...how convenient, right?

To make a long story short, I have been back and forth with them and to this day, I have not been issued a refund for merchandise I have never recieved.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I am in the process of finding out what I can do legally.

Iwill

I just received the packet with the bracelet I ordered. THank you

to Iwill Darlington, South Carolina, United States #578884

Same thing happened to me I received the package but my necklace was not in the package. I emailed customer service and got an email stating they were sending another one.

You give me hope that I will get my necklace. Just hope I get it before Christmas it is my mom's Christmas present.

Iwill

I just received your email with the shipping confirmation. I will update the review immediately I receive the bracelet. Thank you,

hellogabbie

I've ordered from them before without issue. However, most recently, my necklace arrived broken beyond repair.

The clasp was broken, and the chain is tangled. Its been well over 2 weeks, and no one has responded to my complaints on the website, nor my emails. I'm starting to wonder if I too have gotten burned. Needless to say, this was my LAST purchase.

It doesn't take this long to respond to the consumer. It didn't take that long for TENENGROUP to charge my credit card, right?

Hi,

As we have already responded to you via email about issuing you a new necklace ASAP, we kindly ask that you remove this complaint. Again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. Thanks!!!

Sincerely,