MyNameNecklace Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order necklace service customer service customer number email money delivery response
Filter review
I ordered a name necklace for a friend, and had problems with my credit card- or SO i thought. After the payment page, it got to a page that said the transaction was complete and an email would be sent, but the email never came. a few days later I received an email...

Hi,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I would really love to help you with your issue. Can you give me your order number and I will deal with this issue promptly.

Singapore, Singapore
Loss

Did not receive what I paid for!

Update by user Jan 14, 2013

I was contacted on 1/6/13 by mynamenecklace.com that they corrected my problem, and a bracelet will be sent to me.

I received an email 1/12/13 listing the usps tracking #. My bracelet was shipped out.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2012
I ordered from Mynamenecklace.com on 12/11. I ordered 2 monogrammed necklace and bracelet sets. After 2 separate emails stating that my order (#527****) shipped on 12/16 w/o a tracking # and then 12/20 now with a tracking # and paying an extra $20 for faster shipping, I received my order on Christmas eve....great! But it wasn't correct! And I sure got billed for it!!! So, after 2 emails so far, I get the "generic" BS reply! Now, searching reviews, it doesn't look good for my poor nieces who are waiting for their Christmas gifts!!!
George West, Texas

MyNameNecklace Scam!!!

I ordered a nameplate necklace from mynamenecklace on 12/3/2012 at guaranteed delivery by Christmas to find out this company is scamming a lot of people. This is very disappointing. This necklace was for my granddaughter. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I have emailed them and got no response. It is now Christmas Eve and it look like my granddaughter will not receive her gift. I should of done some research before ordering this necklace online. These people are malicious, greedy and very inconsiderate. If you are looking for good customer service and a reputable company to deal with, DO NOT ORDER FROM MYNAMENECKLACE.COM!!!!

I have just had this happen to I paid $143 for nothing and then had to tell my boyfriends mum we had no present for her disgusted

Hi,

I am very sorry about the inconvenience this situation has caused you. I would very much like to help you with your issue. Is this your order ID: 5260709? Once this is confirmed, I can further help you.

View more comments (1)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Loss

MyNameNecklace has the worst support ever

This place sucks. I ordered my wife a necklace on the Dec 13th and told it was shipped on the 18th with urgent shipping. I tracked the package through UPS and it doesn't appear they have the order yet. I email and called their support to find out if my order would be delivered by Christmas. I left multiple voice mails and emails and a finally get a response today after 4 days of waiting. Their reply was vague and still did not address whether I would receive my order. I still have not received my order and doubt I will by the 25th. This company sucks. I know mistakes happen but to leave your customers in the dark about the situation is unacceptable. Be honest and communicate.

I haven't revived mine an haven't got a email but they took the money out of my account

After reading all of these complaints, I'm glad I decided at the last minute to hold off, someone needs to shut these crooks down!

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have already emailed you answering your problems. I hope you are satisfied with the solution we came to.

@mynamenecklace

I would like to have my order kristinagrooms1929@***.com

View more comments (3)
Sacramento, California
Service
Mynamenecklace Shipping Service
Loss

Don't know why everyone here is so mad

Although I had seen a couple reviews that were not so good, I really wanted a name necklace, so I went ahead and ordered from my name necklace. I figured that the necklace only costs 39.95 and it is still less than half of what most retailers sell them for, I will take the risk. I also paid with paypal so it is easy to get your money back if you have any problems with the order. It took me less than 5 minutes to place the order, and I immediately received a email confirmation from them (I checked my spam/junk inbox since I saw that sometimes it goes there). After a few days I received an email that my necklace had shipped out and should arrive in 14-16 days. I was pleasantly surprised to find the package had arrived in a week and a half, and the necklace itself looked like excellent quality, shiny without a scratch. I also checked the back and it had a 925 sterling silver stamp to verify that it's real sterling silver. I have been wearing it a week now, and have been complimented on it more than a few times. I wanted to take some time out to let people know that even though I was very hesitant at first, I am really happy with my purchase.

Jewelry Girl, you have no idea what you are talking about "the company is in Tel Aviv, Israel, so do use PayPal to do your transaction to protect yourselves!!"

you protect yourself no matter what even if it comes from your neighbours house... why would you have to protect yourself because it comes from israel?!... oh nooo they will eat your money and run.. bunch of ignorant hicks.

i for one, ordered with mynamenecklace not long ago, didn't receive it yet but I'm in no rush.. and was quite happy that I was dealing with an Israeli company... they know how to do thing legit.

#619210

I guess I am one of those people who also had a good experience with this company. I ordered through PayPal and bought name necklaces for my sisters.

The necklaces arrived on time with no problems and are gorgeous!

All are stamped with the 10K mark and the package arrived promptly at my door. Just a heads up; the company is in Tel Aviv, Israel, so do use PayPal to do your transaction to protect yourselves!!

View more comments (1)
North York, Ontario

MyNameNecklace Horrible!!!

Update by user Nov 12, 2012

I finally received a self-addressed return envelope from this company. Mailed the necklace using the envelope they sent me on 10/23/2012, almost 3 weeks ago!

I have not heard one word from them saying they received it or any status. I got a postal service receipt for the mailing, but I refused to pay $19 more dollars for delivery confirmation. I expect, based on their previous level of customer service that they will say that they did not receive it.

This company posts comments on this site so I expect that they will reply here to make themselves seemed cutomer service oriented, instead of handling the customer service issue directly with the customer. I think I have lost the money I paid for this necklace and there is nothing I can do about it.

Update by user Oct 15, 2012

It is interesting that this company is crawling sites to see where comments are being posted about them. Tells me that they are expecting unsatisfied customers and are trying to head off the damage.

So this Pissed Consumer site is way they are going to provide me with customer service now? Don\'t fall for the nice I\'m sorry message they posted for me.

I still have received any kind of resolution to my issue. Beware!

Update by user Oct 15, 2012

I still have received any kind of resolution to my issue. Beware!

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2012
I ordered the gold overlay necklace in August for my daughter's birthday. The necklace I received looked like someone put there finger on it and left a print before it was dry or something. So I contacted them right away to ask how it could be resolved or replaced. Like the others the answers to my emails are generic and I think automatic. They responded and asked me to take pictures and send to them to show the damage. Wihich I did as best I could since I am not a photographer and the shine of the metal does not help in trying to show the problem. The response I got was that they were sending me a return envelope. After two weeks and not receiving anything, I contacted them again to ask where it was. Someone responded then that they "could" send me an envelope, "if I wanted them to"!. Wanted them to? What??? I replied that I had been waiting two weeks for the envelope you said you were going to send. The reply again was that the way they handle is to have the item sent back and they fix the issue. It has been a month since I sent the email explaining the problem and still I have not received the required return envelope, since there is no way I can return it on my own apparently. Today is Ocotober and my daughter's birthday, I have no gift and no idea, how I can get what I paid for. Saying they suck is an understatement! Don't order from them! They are not in the U.S. which makes it all so much worse!

Hi,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. We will gladly reorder this item for you and send it via express shipping so you receive it as quickly as possible. Please confirm that this is in fact your order and we will continue with this.

Order: 522****

Name: Debon Pope

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Loss
I ordered a sterling silver name necklace, but it arrived broken. The chain was also kinked. I immediately emailed mynamenecklace.com for resolution. However, 3 weeks later, still no response! On top of that, they don't tell you that they're an international company. I...

Same thing happened to me and I ordered my necklace in April and they only emailed me once stating that there sorry and never heard anything back. I've been calling and emailing and have already sent a complaint to the BBB.

I'm am very upset. This place is a SCAM!!!

View more comments
Windsor Mill, Maryland
Mynamenecklace Necklace

BEWARE!!! They scammed sending an emty package.

Update by user Jun 11, 2012

Hi, I just received the packet with the bracelet. Thank you.

Update by user Jun 01, 2012

I just received the shipping confirmation. I will update the review immediately I receive the bracelet.

And just as an advice, when there is a complain/problem with an order, it would be easier for the customers to get a prompt reply to the emails, so there is not need to use other sources like this site to obtain an answer. However, I\'m glad you are taking care of your image by following this sites.

Update by user Jun 01, 2012

Original review posted by user May 25, 2012
I purchased a bracelet for a birthday gift (#519****), and when I went to the post office to pick it up SURPRISE.... the envelope WAS EMPTY! The post office agent was also surprised as the envelope was perfectly sealed. I have been trying to contact the company but there is not customer service. The customer service number they provide in their website is faked! When I call it goes to a home style voice mail. I have sent emails and they haven't replied yet. The company that charged the credit card is TENENGROUP and it's from Israel. BEWARE of this company.

Back in June I ordered a necklace for my daughters graduation. As I have read in many other sites, the necklace was "shipped" to the wrong address in Florida...how convenient, right?

To make a long story short, I have been back and forth with them and to this day, I have not been issued a refund for merchandise I have never recieved.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I am in the process of finding out what I can do legally.

I just received the packet with the bracelet I ordered. THank you

@Iwill

Same thing happened to me I received the package but my necklace was not in the package. I emailed customer service and got an email stating they were sending another one.

You give me hope that I will get my necklace. Just hope I get it before Christmas it is my mom's Christmas present.

I just received your email with the shipping confirmation. I will update the review immediately I receive the bracelet. Thank you,

I've ordered from them before without issue. However, most recently, my necklace arrived broken beyond repair.

The clasp was broken, and the chain is tangled. Its been well over 2 weeks, and no one has responded to my complaints on the website, nor my emails. I'm starting to wonder if I too have gotten burned. Needless to say, this was my LAST purchase.

It doesn't take this long to respond to the consumer. It didn't take that long for TENENGROUP to charge my credit card, right?

Hi,

As we have already responded to you via email about issuing you a new necklace ASAP, we kindly ask that you remove this complaint. Again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. Thanks!!!

Sincerely,

View more comments (5)
ID
#320661 Review #320661 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Loss
I ordered two engraved name necklaces in October from mynamenecklace.com totalling over 290.00! I still have not received either necklace. The company is impossible to get a hold of. When I call its only an old school answering machine. My emails are answered very...
#2008409

I’m in Gilbert and got the wrong stones. Struggling to find the replacements and a contract number.

View more comments