MyNameNecklace Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order necklace service customer service customer number email money delivery response
Filter review

Waited ages for wrong order!

I ordered a 45 cm adult necklace with 3 children holding hands charms with my sons' names on them in early May 2014, and 4 weeks later, received a *** silver children's bracelet with three separate charms! When i sent an email to ask about my order, i had to take a photo to show them what they had sent, because they have no clue what they are doing! Will not recommend them and very disappointed that you cannot leave a PROPER review on their website and now i know why! Hoping that my order arrives within a reasonable time frame and is the correct item and i will NEVER order form them, or recommend again.

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to know that your experience with us was not successful. I do however want to assure you that we invest a great effort in the quality of our products as well in our service.

We might ask for a picture of an item if it can assist us in resolving the issue faster, but rest assured that we do our best to prevent such mistakes and they are very rare.

Our customers are our top priority and we will always find a suitable solution in case something went wrong.

Kindly contact me directly to my email below so I can locate your order in our system and make sure that this matter is resolved quickly.

Subiaco, Western Australia

Necklaces Review

Ordered two necklaces for 45 and 55€ each ..... Lucky to receive ONE only but they cashed in 100€ for 2 and sent only one of them ! Never answered DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !

Non Delivery of Item!!!!

I ordered a monogrammed cross pendant with my sons name on it for his fathers first Father's Day. It was ordered in the beginning of June. I emailed the company because I could not get a tacking number from their tracking device icon. There response was it shipped on a certain day but can not be found call to verify address. We'll, call who? No number was provided! The ups tracking number that was provided me via email says my package was delivered to Florham park nj. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. I'm very disappointed in your services. Getting an employee on the phone is impossible. BAD BUISNESS! I even paid for the express shipment!!!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase on our site.

I have looked into the shipping process and it seems that there was a delay that was caused at the UPS facility.

However, we take full responsibility and in any case of delay we will find the way to compensate our customers.

It seems that your order has been eventually delivered to the correct address and in time for Father's day. However, I have contacted you directly regarding this issue.

Please note that our customers are our top priority and even if a mistake happens, we are here 24/7 to take care of our valued customers.

Feel free to contact me directly to my email below. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Loss

It's been 1 month and i haven't recieved my necklaces but got someone else's necklaces!

I've pleaded with Amy from MNN to please get me my order and so that I may return a necklace with the name Easton,and a necklace with the initials cWg,not to mention I placed this order May 1,2014,I don't know why the first things I orderd,there were no problems? only that it took 14 days to get here.I just want my things I paid for that's it!!!I can't for the life of me understand why this so difficult ,I have contacted them through several messages on Facebook,and on their website and weeks have now turned into one month.Can someone please here me ok??? she credited me 10.00,i still want my necklaces soon PLEASE!

Dear Madam,

I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

For us at My Name Necklace are the satisfaction of our customers is top priority.

If a mistake has been made, we will always offer an immediate solution.

I have looked into this case and it seems that indeed immediately after you have contacted us we have placed a new order and you will receive it very soon.

I will also contact you directly to your email to give you to exact details about your order.

I can assure you that it is being taken care of, with the utmost urgency. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Middletown, New York

*** product

I ordered a leather bracelet and necklace online with this website. When they FINALLY arrived, you would not believe but they are so cheap and *** I would NEVER have paid the amount I did if I were buying them in person. They are not at all the quality they look on the website, they look like a Christmas Cracker prize. I ordered an anchor on a long chain - the chain isn't the right length, and I could bend the pendant between my fingers if I wanted to. Not a nice quality piece at all - and the chain is a joke - looks like a little girls lucky dip. What a piece of trash!

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to read about your dissatisfaction from our products.

We invest a lot in our products and the quality is very high, and we receive mostly very good feedback from our happy customers.

However, if something went wrong, or even if you just changed your mind, you can always contact us and we will find a solution.

Kindly contact me directly to my email below so we can find a suitable solution for the problem you have experienced.

Sydney, New South Wales

Mynamenecklacecanada ripped me off

I ordered a necklace April 19 and I got an email saying it was shipped May 1st and that it would take 7-9 business days. It is May 24rth and nothing. Nice mothers day gift. Never came. I emailed them and they sent me an email saying they would contact me with 48 hours and nothing. My visa says tel aviv website. Can I cancel my order with visa? I am out 45$. Do not buy from this website, you won't get your merchandise. I left them 4 emails and still nothing. No response to the last three emails. What do I do? They have their add on Facebook. I wonder how many other people got scammed.
#919772

Their is not a person with common sense who thinks the merchandise is of any good quality. Junk junk junk.

Would never recommend this company!

EVER!!!! Also thought this was a US company since it leasds you to believe it is located in north Carolina!

Fredericton, New Brunswick

Ordering Review

Yep load of *** do not order!!!! Tracking number doesnt exist and emailed twice no response... how they are still been allowed to trade is beyond me... and by trade i mean rob people
London, England
I have a very unusual name and have always wanted personalised jewellery, my partner purchased a personalised necklace from mynamenecklace.com on the 13/02/2014 I received the necklace over a month later on the 19/03/2014 where there was a spelling error in the...
Gold Coast, Queensland

No item

I ordered a name necklace from this company they gave me a invalid tracking number and I have not received my necklace, don't buy from these people if you do use paypal or a credit card so you can get your money back contact paypal file a dispute or contact your credit card company and they will get your money back for you. This company is a sham they have a answering machine so you can't talk to anyone and they don't respond to emails, don't buy here!!!! I have sent many emails with no response I had to go thru paypal to resolve my issue with this company.

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to read here that you had a bad experience with your order on our site.

However, I would like to stress that we are very serious about our customer service and if a delay was caused in our replies, we still always provide accurate tracking information and always reply every email and phone call we receive.

I understand that you had a different experience and I apologize for this. I will be happy to assist you if you contact me directly to my email below.

Always at your service,

Austin, Texas
Loss
I am very frustrated at this point. I placed my order on Mar 22, and didn't receive confirmation email. I emailed them right away, and Diana Keller responded to me exactly 11 hours later on Mar 13 saying that they will contact me once my order is shipped. So i believed...

They also steal designs and claim them as their own. Shame on you! :upset

View more comments
Loss

Looks like a bunch of online SCAMMERS to me!!!

I ordered a necklace from this website and had changed my mind right after seeing something else I had liked better. On their website it CLEARLY states that order cancellations must be submitted within 12 hours of purchase, Otherwise they charge a 30% restocking fee. I had cancelled my order only 45 minutes after purchase, and received an email a day and a half later telling me the item is already in process and will charge me a 30% restocking fee!!!! I wrote them back an email regarding the 12 hour cancellation policy on their site and provided the exact time of my purchase and exact time I submitted my cancellation request. And I NEVER received a response back from them! And that was a week ago!!!! I have been sending emails almost daily now, requesting a response ASAP. I don't trust this company... So be careful before purchasing from them! I have been reading more and more complaints and reviews online, and wish I had looked into this so called company before giving them my hard earned money!!! I plan to file more complaints online and with the BBB, and contact PayPal and inform them of the situation as well!

Dear Customer,

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced but I can assure you that our company is no scam!

We are very strict with our customer service policies and stand behind our rules.

We will always fully refund an order that was cancelled within the 12 hour time frame, and always offer our customers solutions and reply to any question usually within 24 hours.

I am not sure why you did not receive a reply, but it is possible that our email to you has been mistakenly recognized as spam.

In order to locate your order, I will need your details. Please contact me directly to my email below with your full name or email address, so I can make sure that your request is being handles as soon as possible. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry that this is what you think, but I am representing the customer service department of our websites, and you and any customer are welcome to contact me for assistance regarding any order placed with us.

In any case, there is no need to use such language.

Oliver

Oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Beware of this Shill calling himself "oliver goldfinger". The *** is trawling the interwebz for bad reviews of his *** scamming company (that provides no business address) and leaving replies to complaints asking for more personal details from the scammed person.

@PissedConsumer899846

Dear Sir/Madam,

In any case, there is no need to use such language.

Oliver

Oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have still not receive an email from you regarding your order.

In order to assist you and make sure your order was indeed placed on our site, please use my email below to contact me with order details for further assistance.

Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

View more comments (5)
Greenfield Park, Quebec

My name necklace. Wanted to love it....

Ordered a 14karat gold monogram necklace on February 19. Necklace arrived on March 4. At first glance, the product looked great. Upon closer inspection I realized the monogram charm was paper thin. So thin that I am afraid to wear it out of fear that it will bend. I have tried unsuccessfully 3 times to contact the company. (The only way to contact them is by sending a message to them through their website). There doesn't seem to be any phone number or address on the website. To me this is extremely poor customer service. Do they not care if their customers are unhappy with the merchandise? Buyer beware.

This post is very worthy of appreciation, good http://www.arnon.co.uk/

p.. IM PISSED AND SO AGREE! :cry

Dear Madam,

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

First, I would like to assure you that we did receive your emails and replied to them, but it seems that our replies did not go through.

I can assume that they have mistakenly been sent to your junk mailbox, and I suggest that you check to see if they are there.

We are here to assist with any inquiry or problem.

We care about our customers, and will always find a suitable solution.

I would like to assure you that we invest a great effort to make sure that our items are of the best quality. I will contact you directly to your email to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please check your email to see if you receive my reply. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

View more comments (2)
Mount Carmel, Illinois
Service
Mynamenecklace Customer Care

Mynamenecklace scammed me too - loss AUS 110

I bought a necklace on facebook for Christmas from mynamenecklace. I checked my credit card and there are two entries from TENENGROUP LTD TEL AVIV IL, one on the 3/12 and another on the 09/12 while only one was authorised. I had to cancel my credit card and also report as SPAM. Lost more than $100. This is a scam and need to be investigate. I will register a formal complaint with facebook as well as they allowed the ad. I am pissed off as it was meant to be my mother's Christmas present. Be aware when buying online, until it happens to you, you don't realise how expensive it can be.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are describing.

However, I would like to assure you that we are a genuine company and that your order has been shipped.

We ship jewelry items to thousands of customers in Australia and worldwide and it is very rare that a package is lost.

However, we always find a solution and we never leave a customer unanswered.

Please contact me directly from my email below, so I will be able to track your order and find a suitable solution and make sure you receive what you have ordered in time for Christmas.

I can assure you that we put a great effort in the satisfaction of our customers, and as soon as you contact me I will be able to make sure that your concern is addressed in the quickest manner.

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

Mynamenecklace.CO.UK - NOT!

I ordered a necklace from mynamenecklace.co.uk, which I received today. Nice item and prompt delivery. HOWEVER, nowhere on the site did I see any indication that this was not a UK company. Only when I had placed the order, did I discover the item was to be shipped from overseas - it did not say from where. I now discover, on receipt of the item, that this is an Israeli company - a fact which would have had a direct bearing on my purchase (i.e. I would not have proceeded). If, as I, you have principles concerning the support of Zionist regimes such as the state of Israel, be advised.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am happy to know that you were satisfied with the product you have ordered from us and with the delivery time of the package.

I am sorry however that you are not satisfied with our nationality.

Like many internet based sellers, we are an international company and we operate from various locations, including in the UK.

We ship jewelry items to thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, and we never receive complaints about where they are shipped from or manufactured.

However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any reason, we will be happy to fully refund your money.

You can ship the item back to us and a full refund will be processed as soon as possible.

You can contact me directly to my email below for further information.

ID
#462014 Review #462014 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mynamenecklace Necklace

Carrie style necklace broke on the second day

My girlfriend ordered me a Mynamenecklace Carrie style necklace with normal box chain, it was a surprise to me and I loved it... For the first and a half day... It breaks right off on the second day. Luckily I was at home and could find it back. The box chain is very thin and I guess because it is made with poor quality, the chain broke. Now we have to return it and hopefully can get a better replacement. During the whole back and forth emailing with their customer care, I think the experience was up to standard. They usually get back the next day, and with good solution. But I really didn't expect things to break so easily, it's worse than a toy.

If you saw Carrie Underwood on the Emmy Red Carpet, that was an $18 million necklace she was wearing. Carrie was loaned more than 152 carats of Johnathan Arndt diamonds to wear on the red carpet. All totaled she was wearing $25 million in jewels.http://www.getnamenecklace.com/carrie-tyles

Dear Chai Wan,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are describing here.

I understand that the chain has broken, and I want to assure you that we use high quality of chain made in Italy.

Unfortunately, even the best quality of chain can break, but I would like to assure you that we are always here to assist our customer with any problem, and if you have already contacted our customer support team, you have probably have already been offered a replacement.

I was not able to locate your order with the name posted here, but if you contact me directly from the email below, I will make sure to confirm your inquiry as soon as possible.

Feel free to email me with any question or request.

View more comments (1)