MyNameNecklace Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order necklace service customer service customer number email money delivery response
Filter review

Mynamenecklace - Discount Review from Baulkham Hills, New South Wales

Have just placed an order with this company, they offered a 20% disc if order is over a certain amt. There was a problem with their disc code not working so was charged full price. So far no replies to my emails to try and get refund on amt of disc. After reading the problems people have had with this company & the fact you can only communicate via email, starting to regret placing the order with them. R heaford

Dear Renea,

Thanks for much for shopping with us.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced but I can assure you that we will have this issue resolved immediately. I will make sure you receive the promised discount and also will check what caused this mistake.

Please rest assured that when you shop with us, you are in good hands as we regard the quality of our products as well as the service we offer our top priority. I am sure that you will love the necklaces and bracelets you have ordered which will make a perfect gift.

Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace

@Jayah

Just an update to the above. I have received the refund as well as the goods I have ordered and am happy with the order.

Thank you for your help Oliver, much appreciated.

Baulkham Hills, New South Wales

Poor Quality and it Took So Long To Arrive!

I ordered a personalised necklace. It took 6 weeks to arrive - it doesn’t say it on the website, but it is coming from somewhere other than Australia. It is a little deceiving actually. When it finally did arrive, it was really poor quality. The disc for so fine and flimsy. I guess I should have known - the price was too good to be true but they make the photos look quite good so I was draw in to give it a try. I don’t think these pendants are really good keepsakes, they are certainly not something that will last very long.
#919756

Totally agree. Very poor quality and not even sure product is actually is sterlings silver.

I don't think I will be giving the three wrap leather bracelet to my family. The monograms are paper thin and the leather is of subpar qulity, not the mohogany shown in photo...looks like product from china! Also not shipped from N.C. but from a nondescript p.o.

box in new York.. Too good to be true I was a huge sucker!

#919760
@PissedConsumer919756

Dear Customer,

I am sorry about this negative experience you had with us.

Can assure you that our items are sterling silver and are of very good quality.

We do however understand that in rare cases items might get damaged and therefore we are here to offer a solution for any such event.

Kindly contact our customer service department or me directly for immediate assistance.

hi I placed my order 2 days before my girlfriend placed her order and have not yet received it. My girlfriend received her order 4 days ago.

I have sent numerous emails to the company to see if they can resolve the issue but I have had no replies.

It is too much money to just fritter away especially now Christmas is nearly here. Im so angry and upset that someone could just ignore you!!!

Dear Customer,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our website. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I think that your experience does not represent the experience of most of the customers from our site, and I am sure we can resolve this.

We receive so much good feedback from customers worldwide about the quality of our products, in many cases from people who did not expect the quality to be that good.

We invest a great effort in the quality of our jewelry and add new items every week, always after a very strict quality assurance process.

I am sorry that you had a different experience but I can assure you that if anything goes wrong it can be immediately resolved if you contact our customer service department which is always here to assist in any matter. Although nobody's perfect, we certainly do aim for perfection and I would like to assure you that we take any comment we receive very seriously. Because you posted the comment here under "anonymous", I am unable to locate your order.

I will be happy to assist you further.

Kindly contact me directly to my email below with the order details so I can locate your order in our system and make sure to rectify this situation. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

View more comments (3)
Mynamenecklace Necklace
I ordered a Tree of Life bracelet from you guys - which arrived in a timely manner - however after wearing it only ONCE - one of the crystals fell out and the bottom disc has scratched really badly . I realised there would me some scratching as the discs move over each...

This issue has now been resolved - thanks. I have a replacement bracelet ( a different design to original order) Although it is not the size I ordered, I will have it adjusted !

View more comments
Gold Coast, Queensland

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review

Ordered necklace on 20/9/14, it is now 3/10/14 and no necklace and they will not reply to my e-mail. Can't find a phone number for them either.

I cant seem to contact them either, im getting a bit worried now that theres been no response to my emails and i cant find a phone number.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase from My Name Necklace.

ID
#541958 Review #541958 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Mackay, Queensland

Ordered and paid for a necklace in the 4th of September. ...it is now 30th of september and still no necklace noone can tell me where my order is...wtf....NOT HAPPY

Did it arrive?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

At My Name Necklace we are very strict about the quality of our products as well as about the shipping time time frame.

It is possible that something went wrong in the shipping process but in order to assist you I will need your name and email address and the order details.

Kindly contact me directly to my email below with these details for further assistance.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your purchase from My Name Necklace. We usually reply to emails within 24 hours but it is possible that our mail to you was mistakenly sent to the junk mailbox.

In order to assist you, please contact me directly to my email below with the order details and your name and email and I will assist you shortly. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Mackay, Queensland
Mynamenecklace Necklace

Very Cheap product, not worth your money

I would not recommend buying from this company, I purchased 2 bracelets for my maid of honor and bridesmaid. The bracelets are very cheap and look like they are worth $2 rather then the $20 I paid per piece. Don't waste your money! The Acrylic Monogram Bracelet is really dinky and you cant even make out the letters. its a cheap piece of jewelry, could get something better at claires or Ardene for much less. The only thing that was nice about the product was the box it came in... I think they used $20 on the box, and $1 on the actual product.
#871965

Dear Liz,

Thank you for shopping on our site. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment from our products but I want to assure you that we invest a lot in their quality and receive a lot of good feedback about our products from our customers worldwide.

If however a product is not as expected or damaged, we will always assist our valued customers to find a quick and satisfying solution as quickly as possible.

Please see the email I have just sent you - I am sure we can change your mind about our products and see you again soon.

Toronto, Ontario
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Mynamenecklace Necklace Review

I just order a 2 necklace and my total was 34.90 and then when I look at my bank statement they took 164.90 wtf?!
Anchorage, Alaska
Mynamenecklace Necklace

Paid extra only to get a low-quality product...

I ordered the gold monogram necklace for my wife. I paid extra to get the better quality 14k gold necklace. It arrived, seemed like what I had ordered, and within 3 weeks of my wife wearing it, the VERY VERY VERY cheap hooks that are used to connect the name plate to the necklace gave up. I contacted them, learned that the products originate in Israel and thats where I had have to send it back to. WTF?? So I did, and when it returned I opened the box to find the failed hook had been replaced...with the exact same VERY VERY VERY cheap hooks it had before. My wife wore it for about 4-5 weeks before it broke again. Took it to a local jeweler to see if they could make it better and was told that basically I bought junk...which I already knew at this point. No way to make it better, because the chain itself is also very thin and fragile. If a stronger hoop is put on, the chain will break next time and not the hoop. Please keep in mind that my wife doesnt sleep, shower, etc with her jewelry on and takes exceptional care of her jewlry. This is in now any fault of hers. At $159, I should have received a much higher quality item. Trust me though, I have told EVERYONE not to deal with MYNAMENECKLACE and their junk!

My children bought the filigree family tree necklace for my birthday and I loved it but after two weeks the hook that connects the nameplate to the chain broke, I didn't want my children to know so I got it repaired in a local jewellers. Now one of the birthstones fell out and is lost so I am both disappointed and disgusted with the product and would NEVER recommend buying these product My children saved up their money to buy this for me so it means the world to me but the quality is very poor so disappointed!

@PissedConsumer863520

Dear Customer.

I am very sorry to read here about what happened to the necklace.

We invest a lot in the quality of our products to be the best and the things you have described should never occur.

Please contact me directly to my email below so I can locate your order in our system and if it was indeed bought from us we will immediately find an appropriate solution.

Sincerely,

I too have recently ordered from My Name Necklace. I have ordered my necklace with a chain legnth of 18", which you are asked to choose specifically, yet it has arrived with a total legth of approximately 23"!

There is no way I could wear this particular style of necklace at this length.

I have contacted customer service with my complaint but have had no reply whatsoever. Another very very disappointed customer!

@PissedConsumer854699

Dear S. Baker,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced.

However, I want to assure you that our customer service department takes care of every email we receive and always make sure every problem is resolved immediately.

I am not sure why your complaint was not answered, but if you contact me to my email below I will be able to find out, and also make sure this issue is resolved as soon as possible.

Dear Customer,

I am deeply sorry for your dissatisfaction from our products.

As the leading personalized jewelry website we invest a lot to keep the highest quality of our products.

We ship thousands of items to almost every country in the world and our quality assurance department is working very hard to assure that every item is being checked and verified.

Kindly contact me directly to my email below. I will do my best to make sure to resolve this rare matter as soon as possible.

View more comments (4)
Groveport, Ohio

Review from Bristol, England

Still waiting! Paid extra £5.95 for delivery within 7-9 days. I ordered on the 25th of June. I wanted this for a gift for a birthday on the 5th of July. When it had not arrived on the 4th I contacted them to ask why I had not received it. I got an e-mail on the 6th saying that it's 7-9 business days and should be with me by the 8th. It does not say business days when you place the order. I e-mailed back saying this was no good to me and as I had already bought an alternative gift and would like a refund. I have not heard back since and I have still not received my order and it's now the evening of the 9th. I left a comment on their Facebook page along with other unhappy customers which have all been taken down leaving only the positive reviews. Judging by other reviews I don't hold out much hope for the quality of the bracelet I have ordered if it ever arrives!!

I hope that by posting on this site I can get a direct answer from Oliver or someone out there??????

I made an error on my order last night and I am really panicking and hoping that someone has rectified my mistake and spelt the name right on the amended email.Please please just answer me and put my mind at rest. It is order number #6112****

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for shopping on our site.

I am sorry that you have not received your order yet. Sometimes delays occur but we are always here to investigate and offer an immediate solution for any such situation.

I have contacted you directly so we can resolve this together as soon as possible.

Bristol, England

MYNAMENECKLACE.CO.UK REFUSING TO REFUND ME FOR RETURNED NECKLACE

Update by user Jul 10, 2014

Since writing the review, mynamenecklace.co.uk have refunded me my full amount. They still deny receiving back the necklace which could be here or there as it was sent in the prepaid envelope they sent me which was to a PO Box no.

in Israel. However, they did refund so they've done the right thing even if it did take a while.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2014
I got a very poor quality necklace and they eventually sent me a freepost return envelope to a PO Box no. in Israel! I bought it in the UK. Now, 4 weeks later and still no refund - it cost me £42.90 and they are fobbing me off. I however will report them to trading standards etc. etc. even the police if necessary and the HRM Tax in the UK!! Very disappointed and would not advise anyone to buy from here. I have been conned before and it looks as though it has happened again, however I will not give up and will do everything, even go to court if necessary, as I cannot stand scammers!

Dear sir,

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I can assure you that we are a very legitimate

business and the words you chose to describe us here are far from the reality.

We ship daily thousands jewelry items of very high quality but as soon as you contacted us about your order we have responded and offered an immediate solution.

Although we have not yet received the item back, we have refunded your account as we have no desire to cause our customers any inconvenience.

I have contacted you directly with the relevant information. Hope to see you again on our website: www.mynamenecklace.com Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Mynamenecklace Necklace Review

Ordered a name necklace with birthstone and was very disappointed with the quality, it felt like I could break it in half easily, and they did not send it in the correct size. I will never order from here again.
Austin, Texas

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Carney, Maryland

Very disappointed filed a dispute. I want to talk to a representative not by emails?!! ordered a monogram necklace about 4 Weeks ago payed for it, and not received it yet,mix up in address made several attempts to find it still no necklace what a nightmare !!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced.

We do our best to have all items delivered in the promised time frame.

We regard the quality of our service at highest priority.

Kindly contact me to my direct email below with the order details so I can assist you to have this matter resolved as soon as possible.

Carney, Maryland

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Chester, Virginia

Mynamenecklace says they shipped my item on June 12 I have not received anything. I have sent over 5 email and I get a email back stating that their mailbox is full...no one from the company is responding to me..they have no number listed just emails

Can someone please help no one is answering my emails regarding my order? it was dispatched on 20th September and still not received it. I was for a special birthday Help someone......

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase on our site.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I believe that the item you have ordered will arrive very soon.

It seems that technical issue it preventing us from receiving your emails. Kindly contact me to my direct email below so I can assist you as soon as possible.

Chester, Virginia

Mynamenecklace Necklace Review

Still have not received my necklace, says it shipped on June 12..I have sent numerous emails but the the emails come back saying their mailbox is full...no one has contacted me
Chester, Virginia

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review

Ordered a necklace with birthstones and engraving of families names for my wife on 6 June 2014. Ordered a personalized card as well. Got it in the mail today 16 June 2014. The personalized card is wrong it belomgs to another order for some guy named Alex....

Dear Customer,

I apologize for the mistake.

We pack every item we ship manually and with love, and I am sorry that this mistake has occurred.

I have contacted you directly to find a quick solution for the inconvenience that has been caused.

Bellevue, Washington