MyNameNecklace Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order necklace service customer service customer number email money delivery response
Filter review

Mynamenecklace Necklace Review

My wife ordered 2 necklaces for christmas present, came nicely packed and fast delivery, we are very happy with our purchase and would buy again. Merry Christmas to all at My Name Necklace!
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
Good customer service

Resolved: FRAUD-NEVER RECEIVED MERCHANDISE

Update by user Dec 23, 2014

Not fraud. Miscommunication.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2014
Ordered two necklaces. Was sent a tracking number. USPS only showed received shipment information (no shipment) for about 4 days. emailed them twice with no response. Emailed them a third time from work email (attorneys office). Finally received a response giving a tracking number and promise of delivery by Mon, Dec 22. Followed tracking number and seemed legit. Delivery showed up in NY a couple of days ago (I live in NJ). Looks to be on its way. Then it is on its way to Oregon as of today. Should have been here yesterday. Obviously, since going the opposite way across the US, it is not my package. They are huge scam. They had no intention of sending merchandise. After this, read several reviews with the same issue. Should have researched them better.
Resolved
Mynamenecklace Necklace
Cons
  • Delivery never occurred
Fraud
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Ruined Christmas!!

I had placed my ordered Nov. 25th and still haven't received anything and I did check with all the main postal and package carriers to see if they have it and no, it is nowhere to be found. The morning of the 24th I will have to go buy 5 extra gifts so that I can give a little something to give to my family. I did write an email a few days after ordering to confirm the guaranteed delivery date and if I could pay to ship it quicker and I was told not to worry it would be here because it was Christmas arrival guaranteed. To top it all off, all of their customers comments to their facebook page concerning this same issue are being deleted which is extremely unprofessional and somewhat shady. I would never order here again plus I will be issuing a Paypal dispute over this.
Verdun, Quebec

Mynamenecklace Necklace Review

Ordered 3 different names necklaces for Christmas presents guarantee delivery by Christmas. Info Said dispatched 12/12/14, But items still not received. Sent email no reply... Site & email says I have a dodgy tracking number so can't check whereabouts of package at all. So very dissappointed. ...
Brunswick, Victoria County

Mynamenecklace - Christmas Gifts Review from Quebec, Quebec

Waiting for my order have ben shipped on the 13th of december and the tracking info say its shipped but no more info Both are xmas gift hope to have them in time as i've paid for it
#919821

It happened exactly the same to me. I have received an email saying they have already sent me a parcel but the tracking number doesn't exist in the post office website.

I went to the post office today and apparently nothing has been addressed to me lately.

I am so disappointed.

I wouldn't buy from them again.

#919820

i am in the exact same boat... placed my order on November 30th and paid the additonal 15 dollars for shipping by Christmas guraranteed...

it is now the 22nd of December and it is untrackable.... im furious and will feel like a fool if its not here for Christmas as it is a gift for my mother in law.

View more comments (1)
Quebec, Quebec

Mynamenecklace - Order Delivery Review from Mountain View, California

You have stated u shioped my order and its not here!! So as i can now tell by everyine else on here u are a scam!! Im going to the police!ynameneclk
#919506

Dear Tracey,

Thank you for your order. I am sorry about any negative experience you might have experienced with it, but I can assure you that your order has been shipped and will arrive very soon.

I have contacted you directly with specific information about your order which is on its way to you. Kindly see my email with the relevant info.

Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance,

Sincerely,

Mountain View, California

Mynamenecklace - Express Shipping Review from Fleetwood, Lancashire

Do not use!!! Express delivery my ***. Dispatched on the 11th tracking number doesnt the work, out 75 quid. contacting my credit card company. Definitely needs taking down this website. Bunch of scammers

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback, however, I can assure you that we are not a "bunch of scammers".

In any case of an order which is being delayed, or any other problem you might have experienced with your order, our customer service department is here to assist and we will always offer a quick solution.

We are aware of busy holiday season mail traffic and we are doing everything we can to ensure that every single order on our site is handled with the utmost care.

The quality of our products, delivery times and our customer service is always our top priority.

#919037
@Jayah

This has also happened to me, dispatched on the 8th december and Yodel has delivered to their service centre and I cannot re arrange delivery as they have not attempted delivery. But the status is 'Delivered'.

I have e-mailed you about 4 times and you just keep asking have you had it yet?

Please resolve this matter or I will need a refund. Kirstie Cunnington.

View more comments (1)
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Problem with delivery

Order not yet delivered despite paying extra for quicker delivery!!!

Ordered a birthday present for my friend from this so called legit website and still haven't received it yet. I have emailed them about 4 times now and have still not had any replies. Absolute scammers, they have taking the money out of my account but still haven't delivered what I have ordered, wish I had researched these people first before buying because someone needs to shut them down. Going to file a complaint with trading standards tomorrow and also with the police, something needs to be done. Also if anyone can help me out with suggestions on how I can get my money back either off my bank or anywhere else I would really appreciate it.
#920662

I called my credit card company. Its a lengthy dispute but i will get my money one way or the other.

I suggest calling who the card company, bank or paypal.. Who ever you used to make ur payment

#920666
@PissedConsumer920662

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for your comment.

As you can see in my comment below, I was able to resolve this matter with the customer.

We are running a very honest business here and even if there are mistakes that occur we are always here to correct them.

You are more than welcome to contact me for any further information.

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I was pleased that we were able to solve this issue with you on the phone earlier.

I apologize for the delay in our response due to this very busy holiday season but as noted, your order is on its way and will arrive in time for Christmas. You may use the tracking number provided with your order.

Again, I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and happy we were able to figure this out.

Always at your service, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

I've had the exact same problem and I've had no response from them, they've taken £65 and I have not yet received my order, so annoyed!

I also placed an order and have not received it, it's been 3 weeks now :( wish I had also researched this obviously bogus company, absolute *** and I will be reporting them too.

I am livid with this company I placed an order on 1st Dec.

It's now the 19th Dec and although I got a shipped notification I have not received it. So where is it and who if anyone signed for it????

I have now sent 2 emails within 2 days and not heard a thing ,

I paid via PayPal do will open up a dispute .

Absolute ***

If you need to file a complaint I am with you! I ordered this on the 2nd of December.

They said they sent it over a week ago but tracking number is wrong and that is not their fault. I think they are a scam!!!!

@PissedConsumer918005

I am same i ordered on 28th november told was shipped on 11th december and was meant to be here by 16th as i paid express delivery i have emailed several times and no reply

@PissedConsumer918277

I ordered on 28/11/14 and am yet to even receive notification that it's been sent!!! Not happy at all.

@PissedConsumer918473

I've got the same issue, dispatched the 11th not here. So annoyed only saving grace is it went on my credit card so will be contacting them on Monday citing fraudulent transaction.

View more comments (9)
Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
Poor customer service

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Stourbridge, England

Ordered 3 necklaces for sisters who had lost their mother this year All needed mum on the front and her name on the back Exactly the same so they call had the same. I ordered, it took an age to even get a confirmation that they had been sent I emailed and suprize suprize I get the confirmation of dispatch the same day They arrive Not even in boxes These are silver necklaces Just put in an ugly envelope Two said the name of the motheR on the front nothing on the back and one was as per my order with mum on the front and her name on the back I am absolutely disgusted that I have waited ages for his order that it's totally wrong and that its a well before Xmas n I can't get through to this company I have sent 6 emails since last night There is no contact number Over 100 pounds I have spent Someone needs to call me urgently from this company I will be contacting trading standards!!!!!!!!
#919234

I was to recieve my gift on Thurs, Dec. 18.

I still have not recieved it.

I need to know why it hasn't arrived. Whom can I contact to get an answer on this?

#919248
@PissedConsumer919234

Dear Customer,

Kindly contact me for further assistance. You can be sure that your order will arrive and any question you have will be answered immediately.

Sincerely,

Oliver Goldfinger

Customer Support Manager

My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

I am so unhappy, I ordered this for christmas and the tracking number said it delivered but it never delievered and no one has contacted me to provide some type of explanation of where my package is??? DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

I am having the same problem. No responses after several emails.

Paid extra for guarantee before Christmas and tracking it hasn't moved.

One even said has nothing on file but i have a comfirmaton email. I will be reporting this company very shortly.

Dear customer,

I am very sorry to read about your negative experience.

I can assure you that this is not the way we produce the jewelry items we produce.

Our QA team is making sure that every order we ship it is in perfect condition and as ordered so such occurrences should not happen.

I will be more than happy to assist you to try and solve the issue as soon as possible but I was unable to locate your order on our system.

In order to make sure that your order was indeed placed on our site and in order to assist you, kindly contact me to my direct email below. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

View more comments (4)
Stourbridge, England
Update by user Dec 03, 2014

Ive since spoken to Oliver the customer services manager who has arranged to refund both items in full prior to me sending them back in the freepost envelope.

Happy with the end result but could have done without the whole hassle in the first place.

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014
Me and the...

Oliver is there a number your company can be reached besides the 1-20*-***-****. Every time I call I get a message that the person is unavailable.

View more comments
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Damaged or defective

Review from Glasgow, Scotland

I ordered a necklace for my mums birthday weeks ago and was dispatched on the 14th November and it's still not arrived?? 6115**** that's my order number? Were is my order?

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for placing your order with us.

Your order is indeed on its way and will arrive soon. We shipped it via registered mail to make sure it is secured and will be delivered directly to you.

For further assistance, please contact me directly to my email below.

I will be delighted to give you any further information about your order.

Glasgow, Scotland
Problem with delivery

Clare Morris, Wales - Have not received my order and no response to emails!!!!!

Have ordered a necklace for a friends Birthday on the 8th November, when I checked the status of delivery, it had been shipped on the 14th November. To date, I have still not received my item. When I emailed to query where my item was, I didn't receive any response, which I find absolutely disgraceful! Any person working in customer service should always aim to respond to every query within 24 hours, I should know, I have worked in this industry, so there is no excuse for this lack of service! The customer service is extremely poor. There is no phone number to ring either which again, I find terrible, I would never order from MyNameNecklace again!!

Hi Clare,

I am very sorry that you did not receive a response to your email within 24 hours.

We usually reply to emails in less than that, but due to high volume of emails received during the weekend we had some unexpected delays. I will make sure to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Your order, which was placed on November 8th, is indeed on its way and should arrive any day now, within the promised time frame for delivery.

I will contact you also directly to your email and see if I can be at any further assistance.

Cwmbran, Monmouthshire
Poor customer service

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Doncaster East, Victoria

Brought a name necklace for my daughter via express post which first they said it will take 10-14 working days and then ended up being 14-21 working days I send an email stating that my order has not been delivered yet and they advised me to check the tracking post and it said its been delivered somewhere in villawood NSW and I live in Victoria obviously they've put down the wrote the address because it was definitely not the address I gave coz I have proof never again ordering from this site and I wouldn't recommend it either so pissed off!!!!

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to read here about the inconvenience you have experienced.

As the leading online jewelry website, I can assure you that it is very uncommon for a package to be delivered to the wrong address.

It is however possible that a mistake has occurred.

This is why our customer service department is working around the clock to solve any such incident and make sure that you as our valued customer will receive an immediate solution.

Please contact me to my email below with your order details so I can assist you to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Doncaster East, Victoria

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Dublin, Ireland

I received a name necklace this morning from my name necklace. It is supposed to be sterling silver. It has the stamp on the back but i am very dissapointed as it is tarnished on the F & E

Dear Customer,

Thank you for this comment.

All our silver items are made from very high quality of sterling silver.

They keep their clear silver brightness and should not tarnish.

In order to assist you with the problem you have experienced, I will need to locate your order in our system.

Kindly contact me to my email below with your order details so I can look into this matter.

I can assure you that if this item was purchased on our site we will find an immediate solution. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Dublin, Ireland

Resolved: Shipping is horrible

Update by user Nov 24, 2014

My name necklace contacted me just right after this post. I was one of the unlucky one who had problem with shipping. I received the gift later, but they refunded me.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2014
I bought a bracelet which looked quite good. For a birthday present, i had to select an extra fast delivery which was 9 days and i paid 10 extra dollars. Now, 14 day past since my order and nothing received yet. THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT IS LATE AND I PAID FOR AN EXTRA 10 DOLLS FOR NOTHING. IT IS A NIGHTMARE TO HAD BUSINESS WITH YOU GUYS, NEVER AGAIN MY *** NAME NECKLACE ! IT IS A LIE I am so dissapointed. I sent an email but they never replied. I think all the review they show on the website are lies and fakes.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on our website.

I am going to look into this matter and see if there is a delay in the shipping.

We ship thousands of orders to almost every country in the world with very few delays, but it is possible that an unexpected delay has occurred. Even if this is the case, I can assure you that we will immediately find a solution to resolve the case.

I also want to assure you that any review on our site is real.

We only post comments that our customers wrote to us, and I hope and believe that we can resolve this matter soon to make sure that you also will be satisfied with your purchase.

I have also contacted you directly to your email address. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Resolved
Mynamenecklace Necklace
Cons
  • Delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution