MyNameNecklace Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order necklace service customer service customer number email money delivery response
Filter review

Mynamenecklace - Bracelet Review from Castlereagh, Castlereagh

I received yet another faulty item from this company, the first I let slide foolishly, as my husband purchased the couples bracelet with both birth stones. However I had this two days and clasp broke and stones dislodged and are missing. As yet customer services have yet to even acknowledge my email with attached picture not impressed

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear you were unhappy.

I would like to help you in this matter. Customers satisfaction is our highest priority

Please can you write to me at danielle@mynamenecklace.com with your order number or the name you used for to make your order, and I will be in contact with you with a suitable solution.

Kind Regards Danielle Samuels My Name Necklace danielle@mynamenecklace.com

Castlereagh, Castlereagh
Bad quality

Broken chaion and no repsonse from customer services

The necklace took twice as long to be delivered than they promised but arrived just in time for Christmas. It then broke on its first wear. I emailed my complaint and sent a photo to customer services as requested and there has been no response in 6 weeks. this was a christmas present for my daughter. i will now have to take the necklace to a proper jewellers to be repaired. there is nothing .co.uk about this company, how can they use that address? my package was shipped from Israel. I will never use them again as I am £120 out of pocket. I would recommend others to avoid them at all costs.

Dear Customer

Thank you for bring this to our attention.

Please can you send me your order number or the name that you ordered with, and I will look in to this as my first priority.

Your custom is very important to us.

You can write to me at danielle@mynamenecklace.com

Regards Danielle Samuels Customer Service Manager danielle@mynamenecklace.com

Bridgend, Bridgend

Resolved: Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Brisbane, Queensland

Update by user Feb 15, 2015

just had a lovely phone call (and im not being a smart *** either) from my name necklace and spoke with Danielle, she was lovely and this issue has now been resolved. My parcel still hadn't arrived at its destination but im happy to say I'm receiving my refund by the end of the week :) thank you Danielle

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2015
Never will i order through this company again. I ordered a necklace for myself from my kids for my birthday. Within 2 hours of me wearing it the ink rubbed off one of my daughter's names i emailed they offered to replace it with either the same design or to choose a different design so i choose a different design. They sent it out but didn't send the one i asked for so i emailed them again.they offered me $5 back. So i declined their offer and sent both necklaces back and was told it would take 4 weeks to get my full refund back. Its been 4 weeks ive sent 4 emails to this ignorant company this week alone and have not heard a thing from them. So before all this i would've been quiet happy to promote this company but not anymore. poor quality items and even poorer quality of customer service.

Dear Natasha

Thank you so much for your time today.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

I know that this situation was not ideal, and I am rectifying this with immediate effect

As discussed. I am making a Urgent refund for you, and depending on your credit card company will take 3-4 business days

Please le me know if I can be of any further help Kind Regards Danielle Samuels Customer Service Manager My Name Necklace

I hate this company!!

Resolved
Brisbane, Queensland
Mynamenecklace - Name Necklace Review from Epsom, England
Ordered a necklace which took 9 weeks to get here.. And it's has a D on the end of the name robyn :/

It's not a d, my name ends in an r and I have the same decorative swirl at the end. Your necklace is beautiful. Smile.

View more comments
Epsom, England
Not as described/ advertised

Mynamenecklace (complaint fully satisfied)

Dear Oliver This is Roseanna, I am replying to your comment, yes this is correct, Oliver from mynamenecklace has resolved my complaint with a full refund, I have also received the full amount paid. He offered me a 20% to keep the necklace which was something I asked about but I decided to return it instead. I was able to find what I was looking for in a local jeweler instead. Sometimes its best because then you can see what you are buying before purchase. However I did ask about the weight in gold which was not the same as the gold received, but Oliver from mynamenecklace has resolved my complaint without quibble, he was polite and very professional. I am happy with end result. Thank you Oliver.
London, England
Good customer service

Necklace not as described by retailer,

I contacted mynamenecklace.co.uk prior to my purchase, I asked what the weight in gold would be, I was told 4.6g, but when I recieved the necklace it only weighed 2.8g, I contacted customer services about this and they said they would send me a return pack, but I asked for the return address to be sent to me via email so I can then send the necklace back asap by recorded delivery or special delivery, I have not recieved a reply to any of my emails, I have sent them a total of nearly 10 emails and left a message on voice mail but again no reply whatsoever, In the end I had to get in touch with my bank and put in a claim to dispute the amount I paid to try and get my money back. Customer service is poor and they do not care about their customers concerns whatsoever, I have been totally ignored and I have no confidence I will get my money back from them now. Very disappointed with the necklace the chain is very flimsy, there is doubts over the metal and if it really is 14ct gold as there is no hallmark on the necklace at all.

Dear Oliver

I have now left a happy review because my complaint was resolved to my satisfaction, you have given me my full refund without argument and you have been polite and professional at all times. Your service was very good and you always replied to my emails, although customers should receive a good service from the very beginning and then we would not be making complaints.

However you were very good with dealing with my complaint and I have received my full refund. The other thing I must mention is that if it were not for this website I would not have been able to get in touch with you in the first place to make my complaint, your company needs to acknowledge and reply to all complaints and emails with efficiency from the level of customer care after sales service, this service needs to be improved. If I did not google for more information on the web about your company I may not have received the same end result quickly. Your team on customer services on mynamenecklace.co.uk are lower than standard in customer service care.

It has put me off buying from this company in the future because of that. You have been 100% professional and excellent with dealing with my complaint regardless of the problems and for this I have to be grateful and say thank you.

Dear Madam,

Thank you for shopping with us. I am sorry for any misunderstanding about your order.

As we discussed in our correspondence, we are in the process of resolving this matter directly with you.

Our customers are our top priority and we put a lot of effort in making sure that every customer receives the best customer service.

We reply to each and every email we receive usually within 24 hours.

We will keep doing our best to offer a big and exciting variety of personalized jewelry as well as offering the best customer service. Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance, Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

London, England
Service
Mynamenecklace Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer services
  • Their quality
  • No response from customer service

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Dublin, Dublin

After the 4th time wearing my necklace with 3 discs with kids names on it the link broke and I lost the lot! I emailed the company as I was devastated. They replyed by saying they automatically re ordered me a replacement and I recieved it today!! Can't believe it!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

The jewelry items we produce are of high quality and we keep adding new products and new methods to improve them.

In case something went wrong our customer service department will make sure that a replacement is offered and I am pleased to know that you received the replacement instantly.

This is what we are here for.

Dublin, Dublin
Damaged or defective
Purchased a tree of life pendant and a heart pendant and both have tarnished straight away and look just awful. I make jewellery and work with sterling silver all the time and yes it will tarnish but can be polished very easily with a good cloth back to shiny and new....

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry about the frustration you are describing here.

As one of the biggest online personalized jewelry websites, with a record of almost 10 years, I can assure you that our products are of very good quality, and the silver we use is 92.5% sterling silver as advertised.

Although rare, if an item has tarnished, or damaged, for whatever reason, we will replace it or grant a full refund.

Our customer service department is here to assist in such cases. I wasn't able to locate your order as you posted this review under "anonymous", but I can assure you that if you contact us, your message will be taken care of immediately, as we do with all customers.

There are hundreds of people working for My Name Necklace is our various departments, and we will keep working hard and doing our best to produce the best products as well as offer the best service. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Full refund

Delivery not on time as guaranteed. Customer Service sucks!!!

I ordered my wife earrings, a necklace and a ring. All were promised delivery by Christmas since I ordered the first week in December, I had no concern. My package went to another address first then the postoffice sent it back to the Company. While emailing them they seemed to have no concern for the customer. I will never go buy from this company again. I thought i was doing a good deed ordering from a small company instead of through Amazon, but since this happened I'm going with companies you can trust. all in all it is Jan, 12th and I still haven't received my wife's Christmas present.

Dear Customer,

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

As a company we have a very clear policy and our customers are always our top priority. If we failed to offer you the service we aim to give, we will learn from this and make sure to correct our mistakes.

We will never leave a customer unanswered and we are committed to find a solution to every problem if occurs.

Please use my email below to contact me with your order details so I can make sure this issue is being resolved immediately.

I am having the exact same problem!! Ordered at the end of November with Christmas guarantee and I still haven't received my order.

There is no number to call and they answer emails very slowly and don't even answer my questions! What a scam!

Atlanta, Georgia
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

No Customer Satisfaction -- Cannot reach MyNameNecklace by phone

I also ordered something for Christmas on Dec 4th. I have not received it yet, (it's now Jan 9th). I e-mailed via "Customer Service" and was told by Rocco Davis (on Jan 4th) that "due to an error in the system, the postal service's automatically generated tracking numbers are untrackable. Please be assured however, that your order was produced and shipped on time." I e-mailed back the same day that even though it was shipped "on time" I still have not received it. I asked for status, and they have not replied. I am seeing through customer comments that the postal service "error" is a common complaint. "Lost in the mail" is another common complaint. I would like to either receive my purchase or my money back. I will now e-mail this "Oliver" from MyName Necklace Customer Service (below) and see if I can get satisfaction. Very disappointed in myself for not reviewing customer comments BEFORE I ordered.

Dear Customer,

We have indeed experienced a temporary technical issue with the tracking numbers but we have immediately resolved it.

However, all orders have been shipped on time and should have arrived before Christmas if it was guaranteed.

There are cases that packages get lost, but this happens in rare cases. If you did not, however, receive your order until now, it seems that it might have been lost or stolen.

In such cases, and with any case of a problem or a question, we are here to assist.

You are welcome to contact me directly as I will be more than happy to speed things up. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Rome, New York
Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Cons
  • No response from customer service
  • Delivery has not arrived
  • Delivery never occurred
Full refund

Ring tarnished and turned my daughters finger green within 24 hours....VERY unhappy, Charlotte, NC

This was at the top of my daughters Christmas list. Initially they billed me twice until I emailed them, then when I finally received it you could not even tell what the initials were on the ring except the middle letter, within 24 hours the ring was tarnished and her finger was green. I would have gotten better quality at Walmart. I would never recommend this website to anyone, I should researched it myself when I noticed there was no contact information other than email. We have asked for a refund in full and not a new item. Not sure we will get that back but a good lesson learned, I think this company is overseas so I really am not that optimistic of getting my money back

Dear Customer,

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

We invest a great effort in the quality of our products and it is our top priority.

In the case an item is damaged, we will immediately offer our customers an appropriate solution, and I can assure you that we take our business very seriously and see the service we offer our customers as very important.

You can be sure that any reply you have received from our customer service department will be processed.

I suggest that you also contact me directly to my email below for any further assistance. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

I too am waiting for my refund! No response from them for days!

Original package was lost in the mail? Supposedly mailed out? Disgusted with them! Sorry I started!

They r the worst in customer relations! Do not buy from them!!

@PissedConsumer929510

Dear Customer,

This does not sound like anything of the way we manage our customer relations.

Like I wrote above, you can contact me for assistance. We regard every email and take care of every complaint.

Oliver Goldfinger

Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

View more comments (2)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Cons
  • Their quality
  • Difficult to contact
Bad quality
Full refund
I ordered a necklace. When it came the 14 kt was stamped on the front of the necklace. After a lot of frustration with returning it I finally got that done. They have not refunded my $210.00 to my card yet nor have they emailed me to get more information to credit...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order.

We are in the process of investigating this.

Please rest assured that as the leading online personalized jewelry seller, we produce and ship gold items of very high quality and our QA team checks and approves every order before shipping.

I have made sure you receive a full refund and that the item will be returned to us.

I apologize for any inconvenience experienced. I have contacted you directly regarding this matter.

View more comments
Columbia, South Carolina
Warranty issue
Full refund

Christmas order failed to arrive

I found the site for this company on Facebook. I ordered a bracelet that they advertised for my daughter for Christmas, she has unusual spelling of her name and thought she would love. I placed the order at the beginning of December and it still hasn't arrived despite guaranteed delivery by Christmas. I also ordered from this site as I thought it was an Australian site but I now see that my parcel is coming from Israel. If I had of know that the site was from Israel there is no way I would have ordered from them let alone put in my visa account details, very disappointed customer.

I was the same I ordered 1st Dec needing it for 9th Jan and still haven't received order, despite guarantee delivery before Xmas or website advertising 16-18 days. I keep getting the fob off from them and they have now said contact me 10th Jan, which is no good the birthday has been and gone.

Awful

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order. I am sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused to you.

We are an international company and we have various locations and distribution centers. We ship orders to Australia since our company exists for several years, and if the order has failed to arrive it could be that it got lost in the mail.

Although rare, if a package does not arrive as guaranteed we have a very attentive customer service department which is always ready to solve any problem that might have occurred.

You can contact us through our email to: custserv@mynamenecklace.com.au or contact me directly to my email below.

@Jayah

Well, please send me back my package!

@Jayah

Well Oliver it can't be very rare as I am another customer and I still haven't received my necklace and I believe I have given ample time for it to arrive in time. I now don't have a present for a special grandmother's 60th birthday from her grand children....very disappointed. If you would like to contact me you can via email seeming as your people keep telling me there is no phone number I can ring.

taraelliottathome@***.com.au

@PissedConsumer927441

Dear Tara,

I have contacted you directly to make sure this matter is resolved as soon as possible.

Oliver

View more comments (5)
Sydney, New South Wales
Mynamenecklace Bracelet
Cons
  • Website from israel
  • Delivery has not arrived
Problem with delivery

Broken bracelets

Broken Merchandise when opened. I contacted the company and they said ship it back they would be happy to refund the merchandise They wanted me to send back to Israel? I would spend more on shipping to send back than the product itself. Terrible quality I don't mind spending money just throwing it away is a problem. I want my money back for this piece of junk It is no way what it was suppose to be It actually came broken when I opened it. Terrible Terrible Terrible Money back please you shouldn't be selling this junk because it is

Dear Customer,

Items we ship are checked various times before being shipped. We invest a great effort to make sure that every item that leaves us is in perfect condition and to make sure it is properly packed to avoid any damage on the way.

We do understand however that sometimes items might get damaged in the shipping process but our customer service will always offer a solution in such cases.

In case an item needs to be sent to us back we send a prepaid envelope so that you won't have to spend anything on it.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I have contacted you directly to clarify this and make sure you receive an immediate solution for this situation.

Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Cons
  • Mail to israel for refund
  • Their quality

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Deland, Florida

My boyfriend Ordered a necklace from this website weeks ago and it still hasn't been delivered and he paid the fullest amount to have it shipped as soon as possible.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering from us.

I am unable to locate your order with the details you left here, but if you contact our customer service department, you will receive an immediate response and I am sure we can assist you in case your order has not arrived.

Feel free to also contact me directly to my email below for further assistance.

@Jayah

USPS sent my package back to you since December 23rd because you didn't put my zip code on it. I've been sending you email since then and u never answer back, I'm getting really upset about it.

I need my package it's a birthday present for my baby sister and her birthday is on Sunday. You better do something!!!!!!!

Deland, Florida